• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What do you wish your Buick had that you had in another vehicle?

Regal LTD Coupe

Buick Ownership
1993 Buick Regal Limited coupe 3800 (1991 Cadillac Fleetwood coupe 4.9 & 1990 Lincoln LSC SE 5.0 HO)
Maybe a V8 engine and auto-dimming high beams. I'm quite content with the car as it sits; it's exactly the car I wanted and the only fully loaded coupe for sale in all of USA and Canada when I bought it.

goxter

Buick Ownership
Regal (Opel Insignia)
Blind spot sensor, backup camera, heated steering wheel and electric tailgate. I would really like those four features. But also it would be nice to have panoramic roof, ventilated seats and sets memory.

ChuckBridges

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
Buick Ownership
1966 Wildcat 2 door
Passenger side mirror. I know, it seems like a nothing thing, but, my '66 Wildcat only has a tiny drivers side mirror. Still love my car though.

wcladley

Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Regal 2.0
I second blind spot monitoring. Though the car is small, I find that other cars disappear easily behind the pillars and the blind spot feels larger to me than on other vehicles I've driven. I had the BSM system on my last car and it was useful.

bugspop1

Buick Ownership
2015 Buick Regal Premium - 2.0L Turbo
I'd have to agree, the Regal does seem to have a lot of Blind
Spots compared to many other cars I've driven.
I thought it was just me, have trouble turning my head, I've
had a couple neck surgeries.
But with so many complaints about people noticing large Blind Spots,
I'm beginning to think it's not just me.

Yes, I really think I would like to have Blind Spot Monitoring in my car.
I knew my Regal didn't have BSM when I purchased it, didn't think I'd
want or need it, but I'm beginning to regret my decision on that one!

Wonder how much it would cost to have that added?
I'll have to ask my son if it's possible and how much it would cost if it is possible?

NEIA Nomad

Buick Newbie
NEIA
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal Turbo
It wasnt in my vehicle, but there was no greater feeling that getting in a car with air conditioned seats in the summer time working in the body shop.

XtraPerformance

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal GS
The sad part is our overseas counterparts have ventilated seats. All we get is a blank spot where the button should be.
Yea, it's frustrating seeing the unlit icon for the ventilated seats on the 2014+ touch panel for the heated seats and temperature control knowing that if they had gone just a little bit further we could have had the option. :cry:

Turbo Buick Badge