• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What have you hauled in your Regal today?

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Keep them coming. Its threads like these which will be useful to show people thinking about buying one of these vehicles.
TFL video had a tape measure on the TourX cargo area. Opening at the door jam on the wagon was 38" and the length to the back of the front seats was about 6-feet.

Do you k ow what the Sportback measures?

Steve F.

Buick Ownership
Potential TourX owner
I wish the front passenger seat could recline flatter so you could load eight foot lumber (or ladder, surfboard, etc.). The headrest hits the back seat preventing the front seat from getting anywhere near to a flat position. The headrest can’t be removed without tools, and even if you did, it looks like the seat would still not recline totally flat.

bloomer

Stillwater Mn.
Buick Ownership
TourX (Red Needle)
Firday picked up my father in law(88 AND 6-4) and brother in law(6-3) with pretty severe physical handicaps and they were quite comfortable. One in front and one in back. Father in law commented his other son has Golf alltrak and is not comfortable for him.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
I wish the front passenger seat could recline flatter so you could load eight foot lumber (or ladder, surfboard, etc.). The headrest hits the back seat preventing the front seat from getting anywhere near to a flat position. The headrest can’t be removed without tools, and even if you did, it looks like the seat would still not recline totally flat.
EDIT: OOPS, thought they were removable. No such luck.

Last edited:

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Hauled the mail...just kidding I do not have it to haul anything at the moment.

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
How many 2 cu ft of mulch will a TourX hold? Left a little space at the ceiling so the black mulch doesn't stain the shale ceiling.

Attachments

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Just a word of caution. I used to load my wife's SUV with 25 bags. It for fine and it was riding a little low but seemed ok. After the second time I noticed a weird sensation in the rear. Turned out I blew both shocks. So be careful...it looks like you are riding really low!

BahamaTodd

3.8L Member
Palm Beach, FL
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
The TourX payload capacity is about 1000 lbs. Those mulch bags weigh 20-30 lbs and it looks like you have over 30. Assume they're closer to 30 lbs and add in your weight and anything else in the car and you're probably over capacity..

I'm also doing my mulch since its on sale at Home Depot, but I have my truck for that.