• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What have you hauled in your Regal today?

NormT

Turbo-4 power!
OH-IO
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Yes, 35 bags on the 2nd trip. My arms and back feel like it today.

Last edited:

mooooo

Buick Ownership
tourx
Looks like you have the black interior...that could have been a nightmare with the light color.
Most of the dirt was contained by the tarp. I had to go back today, and get a couple more rolls. much more dirt today. It'll all vacuum up in a couple days, when it's dry.

garbageguy

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX 2019
Not a great pic of it, but here's first time just after putting my drumset on way to next gig. The small hardware box in back is tilted up on a bit of the cargo mat as the mat was [pulled back a bit to protect the sill and bumper area when they come out. The rear hatch helps out as a rain-shield while loading
drums1.JPG

mooooo

Buick Ownership
tourx
I wish the front passenger seat could recline flatter so you could load eight foot lumber (or ladder, surfboard, etc.). The headrest hits the back seat preventing the front seat from getting anywhere near to a flat position. The headrest can’t be removed without tools, and even if you did, it looks like the seat would still not recline totally flat.
IMG_6328.JPG

Eight foot lumber fits. not going to carry a whole lot of it, and it would be nice if the front seat moved forward three inches, or reclined forward a bit more, so it would fit straight in. You can almost fit it straight., but it's about three inches short of letting the liftgate close. That's a 2x12 on its edge.

mooooo

Buick Ownership
tourx
View attachment 15701

Eight foot lumber fits. not going to carry a whole lot of it, and it would be nice if the front seat moved forward three inches, or reclined forward a bit more, so it would fit straight in. You can almost fit it straight., but it's about three inches short of letting the liftgate close. That's a 2x12 on its edge.
IMG_6330-1.JPG

You can also put a little bit in this way. you'll want to protect the seat ffrom the lumber, probably. If you raise the passenger seat up all the way, it slides a little bit further forward.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
A few rifles and coolers so far, but it has definitely made me realize I need a mat or something. Not sure if Im going OEM, Weathertech or OTHER.
https://www.mybuickrewards.com/overview is running a double points accessory special right now such that you can get a cargo mat (only extends to back of rear seats though) for $35 or so. You get points for vehicle purchase, signing up and filling out your profile...for me, that was 22k points which is about $100 value. You can also use the points for service...but my understanding is we get a couple of free oil changes to start.

I'll probably end up using my points for service down the line. I need a liner that fits my entire rear area. Will probably order the CanvasBack this week or next. Big box home stores also have rubber liners/mats pretty cheap. Might be a viable option if you don't need entire back area protected. Someone else posted in the cargo liner thread an Opel mat that is pretty nice.

mooooo

Buick Ownership
tourx
This is the only way a 1"X 7" X 122" board will fit. have room for another six inches or so before the liftgate won't close, I think.

The passat wagon I used to have had the cargo section the same width as the seats, so you could slip a long narrow thing between the front seat and the door. 10' pipe fit so exactly I'm sure it was a design requirement.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
How many 2 cu ft of mulch will a TourX hold? Left a little space at the ceiling so the black mulch doesn't stain the shale ceiling.
Last picture looks like a Mr. Thrifty style lowering spring kit.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
We cleaned out some stuff out my deceased brothers stuff out of the family Cape Cod Home.
Talk about procrastination. Lots more to go. Exhausting, and very glad we did not bring the Sienna, worse yet the F-150 & a trailer. Take it one bite at a time. It was one low riding Buick. Anyone have air shock for a Regal?

Attachments

Pedal Commander