• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

What is J60 brake code?

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Option is standard on TourX,
unless you have the special order Fred Flintstone brakes. Which includes the save the planet option with, 1 Fred power.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

VAPORTRAIL

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Maybe too good to be true, but worth a shot!
There are 2 separate spots that specify it is for both front and rear, in fitment and down in specs, so it could always be returned if it is an error.
Good luck to us!

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Have not got item yet, and was thinking of returning. Amazon raised price already. I paid $280, now price is $360.
Thinking won't return since I always love a deal. In years when it needs brakes, I will be glad I hung on to the drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic carbon fiber pads.
Thanks Vaportrail for the tip !

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Maybe too good to be true, but worth a shot!
There are 2 separate spots that specify it is for both front and rear, in fitment and down in specs, so it could always be returned if it is an error.
Good luck to us!
VaporT... did Amazon get you your brakes yet? I am cheap.....not prime member and just get normal free shipping.

VAPORTRAIL

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Mine are due tomorrow! Ship weight 66 pounds, has to be all 4.

I do a lot of pre-stock buys from Amazon, always a smokin' deal, then price goes up.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

I do a lot of pre-stock buys from Amazon, always a smokin' deal, then price goes up.
Thanks bud !
I love Amazon, they gave me $500 worth of Drivegard tires, when I complained about date code.
Front and back is awesome.. but not holding my breath on getting vented discs in back like pic.
Slotted and drilled should keep them cooler...so it's all good.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Public service announcement for purchasing on Amazon.com.

If you are not aware...
There is a website called camelcamelcamel.com which you can "watch" an Amazon item by entering a price you are willing to pay and they will email you when that item meets your criteria. It works like a charm.

You can also review an item's retail history to see fluctuations or patterns so that you can make an educated decision to buy or wait based on historical data. This is real helpful when buying a higher ticket item.

Screenshot_20190914-190623.png

Unfortunately the site is showing that there is not enough data on the slotted rotors. But for demonstration purposes, the above screenshot shows how an item can fluctuate regularly on Amazon. I bought in March and would not buy at the current price.

Further volume and increased relevant searches will eventually trigger reporting for the slotted rotor ASIN.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Amazon has severe duty front set Z36, from same manufacture. The only one left for $96, may order since front will need brakes first. Probably will return first complete set.

Last edited:

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX

Did you get item yet? Rear discs can not be vented, since disc would be too wide for caliper no doubt.

VAPORTRAIL

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Got 'em! Beautiful finish on all 4 rotors Drilled and slotted. Rears are solid and fronts vented same as OEM. Will update on stopping performance comparison.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Got 'em! Beautiful finish on all 4 rotors Drilled and slotted. Rears are solid and fronts vented same as OEM. Will update on stopping performance comparison.
Thanks Vaportrail
Got heavy duty front only, from same manufacture. Got last one for under $94 then they raised price to $192.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
You are right about being heavy box, have not opened to check out discs yet.
Have the towing version coming for front only, which means may have to return the complete set that was a deal.

Pedal Commander