• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

What PSI do you run, on what tires?

Benzadmiral

Buick Ownership
2016 Buick LaCrosse 3.6 Premium
My new-to-me '16 LaCrosse came with Goodyear Eagle tires, and at 34K miles, seem to have good tread left. The door placard says 33 psi all around. On Saturday I aired them up to that and will get to the 60 psi for the spare shortly. But I'm curious: Do any of you increase or decrease the recommended psi, and if so, why? Does your practice boost your mpg or improve/degrade your ride quality?

Rich B.

Minot, ME
Buick Ownership
2016 LaCrosse & 2013 Boss 302 Mustang
Even in ME on hot days can start out at 33PSI and end up maybe @ 38PSI. Nitrogen filled tires won’t fluctuate like that (green valve stem cap) but too much of a pain having to do that; air is pretty much free.

Other car is 35PSI cold but Pirelli’s; they don’t last very long and can’t use in cold weather.