• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

When can we expect to see the 2020 models?

firstdue

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I've been following this forum since the Opel Regal version was initially released.

Looking for a red GS and see only about 7 2019's listed on cars.com nationwide.

I'm hoping to be in the position to make a purchase when the 20's arrive.

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Anybody got any stats on how many GS have been shipped to the states during this generation of Regal?

I was keeping track of local inventory during 2018-2019 when I was thinking of my purchase. Within 300 miles of Gallup NM I couldn't even find a GS at any point during the search.

I had to keep from cracking up when the only Buick poster hanging in the cubicle of my salesman was for a 2018 Regal GS (which to my knowledge the dealership has never had one in stock). The rest of the cubicle was decorated with GMC stuff.

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
Very few indeed. Dealers in New England got some mid-summer and they all sold in two weeks or less. CarGurus currently lists 60+ nationwide. Rare car.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
Anybody got any stats on how many GS have been shipped to the states during this generation of Regal?

I was keeping track of local inventory during 2018-2019 when I was thinking of my purchase. Within 300 miles of Gallup NM I couldn't even find a GS at any point during the search.

I had to keep from cracking up when the only Buick poster hanging in the cubicle of my salesman was for a 2018 Regal GS (which to my knowledge the dealership has never had one in stock). The rest of the cubicle was decorated with GMC stuff.
Lots of luck looking in New Mexico.
I spend a lot of time on Toswell and Ruidoso. A while back, checked out Albuquerque, not only for the
Tour-X But also for another car that I’m interested in. Not much to be found.

The bad thing about NM is low population.

The good thing about NM is low population.

Lastly. One question for you in Gallop.

RED or GREEN? 😅😇

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Lots of luck looking in New Mexico.
I spend a lot of time on Toswell and Ruidoso. A while back, checked out Albuquerque, not only for the
Tour-X But also for another car that I’m interested in. Not much to be found.

The bad thing about NM is low population.

The good thing about NM is low population.

Lastly. One question for you in Gallop.

RED or GREEN? 😅😇
If you want a sauce (like gravy) Red. If you want a condiment or topping - Green.

My wife makes great RED and her sisters don't make it from scratch at all. Ergo I married the correct sister.

Did Quality Buick draw down their TourX inventory? They had 10 or 12 at one point.

Rico Motors - Gallup's dealer has only had one TourX from each model year it's been in production.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
It also doesn't have the ground effects (could be left out intentionally for camouflage). Looks like an amber turn signal at 1:05.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
If you want a sauce (like gravy) Red. If you want a condiment or topping - Green.

My wife makes great RED and her sisters don't make it from scratch at all. Ergo I married the correct sister.

Did Quality Buick draw down their TourX inventory? They had 10 or 12 at one point.

Rico Motors - Gallup's dealer has only had one TourX from each model year it's been in production.
To those on this forum who don’t live in NM, the official state question is “Red or Green”. Although I mostly live in Florida, I spend a lot of time in Roswell and Ruidoso, and I soon learned that both Red or Green are HOT.

jclin4

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Essence
To those on this forum who don’t live in NM, the official state question is “Red or Green”. Although I mostly live in Florida, I spend a lot of time in Roswell and Ruidoso, and I soon learned that both Red or Green are HOT.
This thread took a cryptic turn, but veil is lifted.. thanks!

firstdue

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Anybody got any stats on how many GS have been shipped to the states during this generation of Regal.
It would be great to see a production #'s breakdown by trim and color.

Pedal Commander