whens eibach releasing official info on the springs

88 E5PR1T

Long Island, NY
Buick Ownership
'12 Regal GS, '64 Karmann Ghia, '06 Elise
Pretty cool. The first set of pics seems to have the same gap mismatch as the H&R's, but in the second pics they look really even. Very nice. Did they settle?

mikeg

3.8L Turbo Member
Overland Park, KS
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal T07 Russelsheim
Pretty cool. The first set of pics seems to have the same gap mismatch as the H&R's, but in the second pics they look really even. Very nice. Did they settle?

Yes. The front gap seemed larger in the beginning (maybe by 1/2 of a finger). I mainly drive it in the standard mode now. In Sport mode, you feel every bump and can tell when there is a change in grade. I'm glad I have the tune coming this week to go with the new style of ride.

mikeg

3.8L Turbo Member
Overland Park, KS
Buick Ownership
Buick Regal T07 Russelsheim
I meant to give an update sooner. Like others have said, if you change the springs, you need to have the alignment checked. My rear alignment was out significantly and the shop used the entire adjustment range to bring it in. The front was slightly off. Maybe I'm use to the ride but after the alignment was done, the ride was much smoother and I now mainly drive in the Sport mode. I highly recommend the Eibach springs and this change.

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
So , last i read eibach is supposed to release the springs on the 15th of june does this hold true ?

anyone know anything? i want these springs!

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
im going to email eibach and see whats up because if its going to be another couple of months than i want to upgrade my tires from the shitty all seasons

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
havent heard anything about these

was hoping for a june 15th ship date but nothing

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Okay spoke to eibach today about there springs for our Regal GS and this is what i was told

Danny,
We have had this vehicle on our list of R&D cars that we are looking for since last year. We have still not been able to get this car in our facility for testing.
Once we get our hands on a car we can confirm fitment and more forward with manufacturing.
If you have any other question you can contact our sales staff directly to get the most up to date information.
Sales@Eibach.com

Thank you!

So im giving up on these.. springs are springs in my book .. im gonna look into Vmaxx springs i believe there called tonight eibach is taking to long

viOlaziOne

So im giving up on these.. springs are springs in my book .. im gonna look into Vmaxx springs i believe there called tonight eibach is taking to long

When you order these springs can you link to the exact page ? I'm in the process of searching for new rims but can't mentally justify dropping up to 4K on rims without doing the springs first to see where this pig settles and how much I have to work with lol

viOlaziOne

Has anyone tried FMSR springs yet? They claim to make them for both the Regal (GS & other trims) and Insignia, but they have multiple drop options:
http://www.fmsrperformance.com/test/index.php?route=product/category&path=18_82

From what I understand they were primarily a big Cobalt SS tuner and started making things for other GM cars.

hmm .. that actually looks like a great find .. I like the life time warranty and the fact that GS is actually listed lol I may have to check their background history but I'd completely be down to try these out .. would just have to make the almighty decision of HOW LOW I would be willing to drop the car without causing too much strain on the rest of the suspension .. 1 - 1.25 would be safe, 1.5 would look good .. 2 would look GREAT but I think 2 is the max for me lol

MIDUN

Chicago, Illinois
Buick Ownership
2012 Buick Regal GS Smoky Grey 6 MT IPF M-Tech GSS
Interesting option. I like the choice of drop. I wouldn't want to lower the car too much, given our Chicago winters. Also, how does the pricing at FMSR work? Is it $199 plus an additional cost based on how much you want to lower the car. They also carry the Quaife LSD for the F40. I could get both in one place.

Has anyone tried FMSR springs yet? They claim to make them for both the Regal (GS & other trims) and Insignia, but they have multiple drop options:
http://www.fmsrperformance.com/test/index.php?route=product/category&path=18_82

From what I understand they were primarily a big Cobalt SS tuner and started making things for other GM cars.

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
I spent my night going back and fourth to my car taking pictures of my wheel gap and researching google on how much of a drop every kit it and looking up other insignias .. all this.work.. I want 30mm .. I have a few I found over seas ill post tonight

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Interesting option. I like the choice of drop. I wouldn't want to lower the car too much, given our Chicago winters. Also, how does the pricing at FMSR work? Is it $199 plus an additional cost based on how much you want to lower the car. They also carry the Quaife LSD for the F40. I could get both in one place.

Sub-Total: $365.00
UPS 3 Day Select: $27.44
Total: $392.44

Uhh no thank u

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Spoke to the company shipping the springs and they said that luckily these springs were in stock with H&R and these werent needed to be made to order and that they are preparing shipment to send me the springs

so +1!

jepva

Richmond, VA
Buick Ownership
Regal GS 6MT
Spoke to the company shipping the springs and they said that luckily these springs were in stock with H&R and these werent needed to be made to order and that they are preparing shipment to send me the springs

so +1!

how much are they costing total again (with shipping) and what is the drop? i know the FMSR are expensive but given the options and im dealing with a U.S. company i might bite the bullet.

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
i paid 310 with shipping

springs for H&R shipping was 69 dollars from DHL bought them on ebay from a very good company and they shipped early today and are already in transit

Vehicle Specific Details:
Lower front by 20-30mm
Lower rear by 20-30mm

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

jepva

Richmond, VA
Buick Ownership
Regal GS 6MT
That low enough?

I'm wondering too. That is about 1"..this car could really use 1.25 - 1.5" and it's probably still safe. I don't know why, but this car is fairly tall, especially for a sport sedan. If you look at it next to a 3-series or audi it is up there..

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners