where is the fusebox on a 2002 lesabre?

pyrobob

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
so which one has the cigarette lighter fuse?

imidazol97

Top Dog
so which one has the cigarette lighter fuse?
The one under the hood has the cigar lighter. It may also have the fuse for the auxiliary light, if you car is equipped. Note that you may be able to move the fuse to make the lighter always ON or make the light ON when the ignition switch is ON (and for the time the extended power is kept on when car is turned off).

The locations are usually on the underside of the cover for the fuseboxes.

pyrobob

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
changed relay under seat. fuse under hood ok. car runs like crap now. reset ecm or get new battery?

pyrobob

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
changed relay under seat. fuse under hood ok. car runs like crap now. reset ecm or get new battery?

update......
wife took car to dealership. they found loose wire in fusebox under seat. crossing fingers that was the problem.so far so good. was only charged 1 hr. labor. :headbang:

pyrobob

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Well, that was another ALLDATA copy/paste for nothing. :cool:
thanks for the info. car woundnt start yesterday so i had to get a new batt. i know i have seen the info on here somewhere about mystery electrical problems, i hope it doesnt turn into mission creep mode.No codes, just wouldnt start. load test was 110 amps on batt, so had to get another one. the car is in n.alabama now so i cant work on it till we get it home. i will be searching for other answers here though.