• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Which all weather floormats?

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
I might be a owner of a TourX soon and I'm here to research.

In my current and previous car I had the mix of:
1. OEM.
2. Weathertech All seasons (they were soft rubber that were a little thick and covered the entire floor area)
3. Weathertech Winter (harder plastic shell like) they deformed on the sides.
3. Husky Liners. Similar to the winter Weathertech but hold up better.

I do know for my current car there is a 3rd option. I don't recall the brand, and they are laser measured and fairly thin.

What do you recommend for front and back seats that does not break the bank?

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Some folks have 3D MAXpider here as well.

ECB

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence

1. OEM.
2. Weathertech All seasons (they were soft rubber that were a little thick and covered the entire floor area)

I do know for my current car there is a 3rd option. I don't recall the brand, and they are laser measured and fairly thin.

Hi 94 Cruiser, Welcome to the forum. If you are here to research, the search function at the upper right of the page is your friend. 99% of your questions can be found in previous posts, otherwise you are asking others to do your research for you. Best of luck in purchasing a new car.

Map18TTourX

Buick Ownership
2018 Tourx
i have an all Weather German mads set. I found on ebay..

bollox74

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I'm still okay with the OEM set of all-weathers that came with my TourX, there was a reversible trunk floor mat included too.
I also don't have cargo, kids, or lots of passengers in the car so it stays pretty clean.

floydwaters

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Do you have a set of OEM ones in your car currently? If not I'm selling mine in the for sale forum, very lightly used. Otherwise the 3D Max Spider are very nice.

G-985030

Huskyliners here. (y)

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
I use the maxpiders. The only drawback is that if your feet are slightly wet, you do not have any purchase on the floor for leverage against the pedals. But I suspect that most rubber floormats are that way.

Hunter Mike

America’s Dairyland
Buick Ownership
Dark Moon 19 Buick Opel Vauxhall Insignia Country Tourer Regal TourX Essence Estate Avant Wagon
If your car is new and you sign up for MyBuick, you can get the factory rubber mostly paid for with the points...as has been mentioned in the many other mat threads.

.saint

I usually hate to bump an old thread but I just ordered a set of the Mudsmart floor liners for my TourX. They should be here by Monday. They were on sale and from the photos they seem to cover the most on the cars even across the door jambs. The price was fantastic. I will update this thread with photos after I receive them.

Here is a stock photo from the website. You can tell they cover a lot more floor area than other mats.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Those look great! I had never heard of this brand until now, but it's hard not to see the similarities with WeatherTech mats, right down to the logo. I am curious to know how easy/difficult they are to install/remove with the added coverage.

As for as bumping an older thread... I have never understood why opening a new thread is SOP when there's already one that exists about the exact same topic. It keeps the forum cleaner if ALL of the relevant info is in the same thread. It can also get a bit overwhelming if a thread is 30+ pages too so I guess I see both sides.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Those look great! I had never heard of this brand until now, but it's hard not to see the similarities with WeatherTech mats, right down to the logo. I am curious to know how easy/difficult they are to install/remove with the added coverage.

As for as bumping an older thread... I have never understood why opening a new thread is SOP when there's already one that exists about the exact same topic. It keeps the forum cleaner if ALL of the relevant info is in the same thread. It can also get a bit overwhelming if a thread is 30+ pages too so I guess I see both sides.
I see both sides too. Some forum formats do make it easier though. One I can think of slickdeals, there after the OP you will see key posts that might have additional details or something. So it is kind of like a sticky in the thread. One of the worst is the Hubitat forum, some threads are hundreds of posts long and it isn't always clear what version of software a problem/resolution works for. If they could do the sticky in the thread that would be great.

remmy

Hampton, VA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I’ve got the standard fair weather techs for the entire car. Always bought WT for all my cars. I will say the rear cargo mat is the BEST fitting I have ever seen. Practically becomes part of the trunk.

jhedtke

Buick Ownership
Tourx

1. OEM.

I own a 2018 TourX and have the 3D Maxpider floor mats and love them! Love them so much put another set in my wife's Outlander. Bought them right off their website and they are a perfect fit.

Ben Daigneault

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
I usually hate to bump an old thread but I just ordered a set of the Mudsmart floor liners for my TourX. They should be here by Monday. They were on sale and from the photos they seem to cover the most on the cars even across the door jambs. The price was fantastic. I will update this thread with photos after I receive them.

Here is a stock photo from the website. You can tell they cover a lot more floor area than other mats.
Looks like no deliveries in Canada 😞

dlbritton

NC
Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Preferred
I just received a WeatherTech cargo liner. Looks nice, I like the tab that fills the space on the left side. Price with delivery is about what price of the Buick mat was delivered to the dealer.

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Looks like no deliveries in Canada 😞
They do have it listed on eBay, Ben.
eBay shows the shipping to Canada is available. But I cannot confirm as my IP address is not from Canada. :)

Ben Daigneault

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
They do have it listed on eBay, Ben.
eBay shows the shipping to Canada is available. But I cannot confirm as my IP address is not from Canada. :)
Thanks D2 I’ll check for sure !

have a nice weekend

Get your turbo buick badge right here!