• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Which all weather floormats?

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I like the look of the Mudsmart liners, but when showing them to a friend of mine, he brought up a good point.

Does anyone think there is there any chance that over time, the door jamb section will curl up - either on their own or possibly assisted by a person unintentionally dragging their foot across it as they enter the vehicle?

Last edited:

SteelieB

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick TourX
Not the OEM. I have those and some of my shoes and sandals get caught in the grooves when I brake.

Rhetoric

SUPPORTING MEMBER
MPLS
Buick Ownership
Red Needle TourX
Can't wait to see the fitment on these! The OE mats have been... fine.

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Not a fan of the OEM all weather mats. They’re a bit small and the rear mats slide forward too easily (full disclosure - I do have two teenage boys who are really the only ones that ever sit back there)

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Those look great! I had never heard of this brand until now, but it's hard not to see the similarities with WeatherTech mats, right down to the logo. I am curious to know how easy/difficult they are to install/remove with the added coverage.

As for as bumping an older thread... I have never understood why opening a new thread is SOP when there's already one that exists about the exact same topic. It keeps the forum cleaner if ALL of the relevant info is in the same thread. It can also get a bit overwhelming if a thread is 30+ pages too so I guess I see both sides.
I think this forum is a bit atypical from many other car forums as it doesn’t have organization by subject (eg exterior, interior, engine etc). I suspect we would see far less new threads on the same topics if that were available.

.saint

I been slacking.

I did receive the floor mats and I'm pretty disappointed in the fitment. I will get some photos together soon but here is my gripe.

I'm not sure if the fitment was for the non TourX model but it said on the website that they would fit. The front floormats fit fantastic BUT the caps that clip into the driver side are not even close to clipping into the pins. You can't push the mat back any further to clip them in because they hit the seat rails. I might trim a small notch out so they would clip but then the front wouldn't fit as good against the firewall and dead pedal.

The rears on the other hand... The hump in the back on the floor is bigger than what the mats were made for so I was assuming the non TourX version maybe had a smaller hump? Granted they fit on the floor and up the sides great but across the middle it lifts up because of the hump so the fitment is pretty awful.

The front passenger mat fit the best. Haha. I will get some photos taken. Its been cold here and I was hoping for a few hot days so maybe the mats would heat up and fit better since they came folded up in a box.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!