Which Grand National is the better Buy? Looking to buy 1st Grand National

Yambeezy

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Thread starter #1
Searching online I found 2 possible GN's that I might purchase. There both 87's. first one guy is asking $7500 engine has 104k but he said it was rebuilt at 60k. There's a dent on the passenger side door. Needs paint job also interior needs to get redone.

Car number 2 has 122k guy is asking $12500. Cosmetically it looks great but it has exhaust leak and needs a new computer chip. He also said it needs bigger fuel injectors to boost the turbos.

Which one would u buy?

Geokelly88

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
1986 Grand National
I have an even better one for you. I own a '86 grand National with rare
T-Tops. It has 45,000 miles and never has seen rain or snow. I have done a few upgrades on it, like boost gauge, tranny cooler, fan shroud kit, Alex Borla Dual exhaust,Bilstein shocks heavy duty rear sway bar and a set of meaty tires all around. Engine is in perfect working order. Car ran 13.24 et's all day long. I am the original owner. I could send you some photos as the car needs very minor body work, a few cosmetics and paint and mine is priced $10,000. '86 Grand Nationals were more rare than the '87. My personel email is Zitohellas1@aol.com if interested.

Last edited:
Buick Ownership
Buick
I have an 87 hard top grand national with 99k miles and is completely stock and un-molested, interior is perfect. I just posted for 17 obo or partial trade with cash my way.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.