Who has the highest mileage lacrosse in this forum?

ClayBelt

3.8L Turbo Member
North Florida
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick LaCrosse CXS (3.6L)
I have a 221,022 mile 2005 LaCrosse, thanks to my great grandad. Has some minor issues, but it should make it to the 300K mark I think

nlacomb

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Update to my previous post:

Just hit 195,000 on the 2010 Lacrosse CXL. She seems a little more temperamental now but still running strong. I religiously change the oil every 3,000 miles. I have not ever done a transmission fluid change which I've been debating recently.

Things that failed on me:

1. Both front and back catalytic converters twice.
2. Rear differential went bad around 150k. (Clutches inside I think?)
3. The rear sunshade is stuck in the up position. I can get it to go down but every time I put the car in reverse it goes up.
4. Replaced the coolant overflow/reservoir due to a small pinhole leaking in it.
5. Currently on my third battery.

All in all not terrible when considering I'm going to hit 200k in the next couple weeks. I think I may invest some money into the car soon and update a couple parts that are due. (I'm still on my original water pump). If it makes it to 250,000 I'll be content.

PurpleHaze

3.9L Member :)
Lawrencvile, Ga
Buick Ownership
Buick
Update to my previous post:

Just hit 195,000 on the 2010 Lacrosse CXL. She seems a little more temperamental now but still running strong. I religiously change the oil every 3,000 miles. I have not ever done a transmission fluid change which I've been debating recently.

Things that failed on me:

1. Both front and back catalytic converters twice.
2. Rear differential went bad around 150k. (Clutches inside I think?)
3. The rear sunshade is stuck in the up position. I can get it to go down but every time I put the car in reverse it goes up.
4. Replaced the coolant overflow/reservoir due to a small pinhole leaking in it.
5. Currently on my third battery.

All in all not terrible when considering I'm going to hit 200k in the next couple weeks. I think I may invest some money into the car soon and update a couple parts that are due. (I'm still on my original water pump). If it makes it to 250,000 I'll be content.
Wow. Your car is holding up well for the mileage and age. I assume that you have AWD hence the rear differential, which always requires a bit more drive-train maintenance like clutches/gears.

Seem like the Lacrosse is a really solid car to own long term.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.