- Buick Ownership
- 2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo M6
1. Trifecta claims that the flash is transparent, as long as you flash it back to stock, you should be fine3 Things that are keeping me away from a tune.
1. Loss of power train warranty.
2. 93 Octane fuel requirement.
3. Lack of actual measured acceleration time to speed or 1/4 mile times vs. stock, despite all the hype.
2. You don't have to run 93, you can tun 87 too, but will get the most benefit from 93
3. I have not seen any companies that make tunes ever publish acceleration times, there are too many factors involved for consistent numbers