• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Who's getting the Trifecta black Friday deal?

ThatsNotABuick!

2011 Buick Regal CXL Turbo M6
3 Things that are keeping me away from a tune.
1. Loss of power train warranty.
2. 93 Octane fuel requirement.
3. Lack of actual measured acceleration time to speed or 1/4 mile times vs. stock, despite all the hype.
1. Trifecta claims that the flash is transparent, as long as you flash it back to stock, you should be fine
2. You don't have to run 93, you can tun 87 too, but will get the most benefit from 93
3. I have not seen any companies that make tunes ever publish acceleration times, there are too many factors involved for consistent numbers

mike69440

2018 TourX Essence
1. Trifecta claims that the flash is transparent, as long as you flash it back to stock, you should be fine
2. You don't have to run 93, you can tun 87 too, but will get the most benefit from 93
3. I have not seen any companies that make tunes ever publish acceleration times, there are too many factors involved for consistent numbers
Fve Star Tuning has published performance increases and acceleration time comparisons.

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Regal TourX
In case anyone might be wondering, Trifecta only does one sale a year, and that is on Black Friday. I emailed them a couple of days ago to see if they did other days. That was their answer.

mike69440

2018 TourX Essence
Until I find out some real A to B comparison numbers and confirmation that with a light touch on the go pedal the tune will tolerate 89 Octane fuel. I can wait.

Wlepse

NNJ
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Until I find out some real A to B comparison numbers and confirmation that with a light touch on the go pedal the tune will tolerate 89 Octane fuel. I can wait.
They do claim they tested with 87. This is the main reason I consider their tune an option. Here in NJ some places won't let you pump your own gas and sometimes those guys put the wrong thing in. Knowing it can survive 87 puts my mind at ease if they screw up.

Chockomon

2019 Regal Sportback AWD
They do claim they tested with 87. This is the main reason I consider their tune an option. Here in NJ some places won't let you pump your own gas and sometimes those guys put the wrong thing in. Knowing it can survive 87 puts my mind at ease if they screw up.
You're welcome to drive my Sportback and feel it for yourself!

Wlepse

NNJ
2018 Regal TourX Essence
You're welcome to drive my Sportback and feel it for yourself!
Are you saying you do feel it pull timing with 87 or just offering a ride in your tuned car since you are in or close to NJ?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!