• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Why Does My iPhone 6 Ringer Volume Go to Minimum?

wagonlover56

Silicon Valley CA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence April 2018 Build Date
Every time I get into my 2018 TourX (April 2018 build date) and either use the accessory mode or start the engine, the ringer volume on my iPhone 6 is "automatically" reduced from "full on" to minimum. Why? This is the phone that is paired to the car via Bluetooth.

Ctrcbob

Buick Ownership
Regal Tour-X
My iPhone 5S does the same thing. In my case, I have an iPhone 5 plugged in, set to "Personal Hotspot", as I use that one for my Mobil apps. (I don't use OnStar). My i5 is linked to my i5S and when I start car, I can watch i5S ringer volume drop down. No problem as incoming calls through car rings loud. Only problem is that SOMETIMES, when I leave car, i5S ringer volume does not go back up.