• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

WIFI CONNECTION FINE, BUT NOTHING WORK!!!

Mauiigoe

Buick Ownership
88Buick93
Please help me. My Iphone X shows the wifi network connected, my dashboard shows the same network name as connected. None of the apps wor though.; noo connection available - what am I doing wrong? I feel like there is a simple solution I am missing, and feel dumb. Please help.

G-268945

Oh no...I never thought upgrading my phone would make my car wifi useless, but it is a 2017☹😟😢 so I made a major investment that is obsolete 2 years later? Is there nothing that can be done? I have to sell my newish car? If so that makes it the last Buick I’ll ever buy.i am so bummed.

adamcar

Buick Ownership
Buick
Did you buy a data plan for the Encore? It is not free data. Must be bought through AT&T.

David Lopez Vargas

Garfield, NJ
Buick Ownership
2017 Buick Encore Essence AWD w/ 153hp
The data plan is a monthly subscription and also the 2017s are all having issues with the internet and radio. just an FYI. I've had the same issues with my Encore as well. 2018s and up that problem was corrected with a new radio that GM installed

Pedal Commander