Will 24" rims fit on a Buick lucerne?

Ryan

Buick Newbie
I have a 2006 V8 4.6L buick lucerne has anybody put or have the experience of 24" rims on this car if so how did they fit ride or any mods

bill57

Cleveland, OH
Buick Ownership
Buick Lucerne
Other than to capture the "urban look" (many GenX consider it cool), to get a bumpy ride where one can "feel the road". To each his own.

06CSX

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I would think you would run into trouble putting 24" on your car. The 18's that are on them fill the wheel openings w/out a lot to spare. Also not sure how well the magnetic suspension would handle the change. You can find a tire size calculator online that will allow you to compare the stock wheel/tire combo with what you are looking at doing. Good luck!

2005Ultra

Buick Ownership
2005 Park Avenue Ultra, 2003 LeSabre Custom, 1996 Park Avenue, 1962 Skylark Hardtop
Our cars were not designed for such extremes -

Last edited:

Schwaeky

Bowling Green, KY
Buick Ownership
06 Buick Lucerne CX
frankly the largest you'll want to go with is 20s' 22s' would be ok but you'll be pushing it. 24s' won't leave you much of any clearance. one of my friends i play d&d with weekly has an 09 Impala and he has 20s' on it and he loves it. personally i don't see any difference in the ride, but he says it corners a lot better. don't need the cornering i'm satisfied with what the 16s' my CX has. my wife is the main driver of it so i'm not looking to impress anyone.

G-60571

I put 22s on mines easy no cuts mods or nothing extra I rode perfect 5X115 bolt pattern

So many negative ppl responding waiting their time smh sad

MelsRegal

Buick Ownership
Regal GS 2017
you are responding to an almost 8 year old thread.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.