Window Tint

Thread starter #1

Blu05

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Lacrosse
Hello fellow buick enthusiasts! I have made up my mind on my car's window tint. I called around to several shops and was quoted 239-289 for tint on 7 windows and a visor strip on the windshield i said to hell with that! Lol I surfed the web and found a small tint shop in my former hometown of eastpointe mi, called DJ's window tinting & graphics. I decided to give them a call and i got a price for 200 for all windows and a visor strip. They set an appointment for saturday at 10am. I chose to have 5% limo on the rear glass, 15% on the two front side windows and a 5% visor/sunbar on my windshield. My previous car had 20%/5% combo which was my personal favorite. 15% is definitely darker i've researched it watched a few vids and i think seeing it in person will be better and will do justice on the shade/darkness. But it IS just a few shades darker than 20% found at most shops. Pics soon to follow saturday (weather permitting)

mikeam

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I did the same exact visor tinting on my 2013 when I did all the windows. Ran me about $250 total at Sun Stoppers (NC) which has done to my cars. NC law is no less than 35%.

Thread starter #3

Blu05

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Lacrosse
That's good! 250 isn't a bad price! You get what you pay for! I'm in michigan so our tint laws are the same nothing less than 35% VLT is allowed, 4" down from the top of the windshield and 4" down on the two front side doors.(bogus i've seen it) i have a 5% 6" down visor! I have 15% front and limo on the rear!

Attachments

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.