• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Window Tint

Blu05

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Lacrosse
Hello fellow buick enthusiasts! I have made up my mind on my car's window tint. I called around to several shops and was quoted 239-289 for tint on 7 windows and a visor strip on the windshield i said to hell with that! Lol I surfed the web and found a small tint shop in my former hometown of eastpointe mi, called DJ's window tinting & graphics. I decided to give them a call and i got a price for 200 for all windows and a visor strip. They set an appointment for saturday at 10am. I chose to have 5% limo on the rear glass, 15% on the two front side windows and a 5% visor/sunbar on my windshield. My previous car had 20%/5% combo which was my personal favorite. 15% is definitely darker i've researched it watched a few vids and i think seeing it in person will be better and will do justice on the shade/darkness. But it IS just a few shades darker than 20% found at most shops. Pics soon to follow saturday (weather permitting)

mikeam

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I did the same exact visor tinting on my 2013 when I did all the windows. Ran me about $250 total at Sun Stoppers (NC) which has done to my cars. NC law is no less than 35%.

Blu05

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2005 Buick Lacrosse
That's good! 250 isn't a bad price! You get what you pay for! I'm in michigan so our tint laws are the same nothing less than 35% VLT is allowed, 4" down from the top of the windshield and 4" down on the two front side doors.(bogus i've seen it) i have a 5% 6" down visor! I have 15% front and limo on the rear!

Attachments

Pedal Commander