• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Winter set up

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
My winter set arrived on Saturday. Here’s a few pics. I’m really happy with how they look. There’s SO MUCH tread on these Ultra Grips. Almost reminds me of a truck tire lol. The ride is better over bumps, but not as direct, as expected with 55 series tires. Before everyone asks, they’re 225/55/17 in size.

Attachments

DasWagen

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour x
I like your wheels. I think they would look better without the extra five holes between the lugs, but still an improvement over the factory wheels.

liuby33

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal GS
ENKEI J10 17" with Blizzak WS90 215/60r17 - feels good man, esp. with 2 "snow events" coming in the next week.
Do you mind me asking how (or where) did you find the ENKEIs with 5x115? I don't think I've found any here in Canada..

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
The black wheels look nice. I am getting my winter set on Thursday. I purchased all black wheels for the winter tires, but debating if I should use the factory wheels instead, and use the black for the rest of the year.
I faced the same question. Ended up using the Velox Aftermarket wheels as my winter wheels and I'm still not sure it was the right decision.

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
The black wheels look nice. I am getting my winter set on Thursday. I purchased all black wheels for the winter tires, but debating if I should use the factory wheels instead, and use the black for the rest of the year.
Thank you! I really like darker wheels on the car, especially with it being white. If they were 17's I would likely do the same. After I burn up the 30k miles or so left on the Conti's, I might buy some dark summer wheels and tires. I contemplated using the stocks as winter wheels, but didn't want a thin sidewall, being 18's.

Pedal Commander