For Sale Winter Wheel Set - 17" Rims with Blizzak WS90 winter tires Fit 2018-20 Regal + $600

bollox74

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I'm moving south!

Because of that I'm going to be selling off my 17" wheelset complete. $600 pick up in Minneapolis

Enkei J10 - 17"x7 115-5 bolt pattern 38 mm offset. With Blizzak WS90 215/60/17r with less than 2500 miles total.

I'm not really interested in shipping if I can find someone within 200 miles who wants this set.

PM/email here for contact info.

BUick SNows.jpg

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
not yet
Tried and tested size combination.
Blizzak WS90 - probably the best winter tire out there
Price is a steal

I'd be all over this, except I have the Firestone PVS in the stock size.

My background history: I've been using winter tires for about 20 years now and consider it a must. The handling, breaking, steering, ... confidence, ... is so much better.

Years ago I had a 1995 Chevrolet Caprice V8 RWD 4 speed 3.08 rear gear and tires would spin at idle putting car into drive. I put 50# of sand in the trunk and was OK. Move forward few years and had a 1994 Chevrolet Caprice V8 RWD 4 speed, now with 3.73 rear gear and even with sand would get poor traction. Even with the trunk full of sand bags I was not getting anywhere. That night ordered a set of Firestone Winterforce... When I got them on, I was sold!

Good luck with the sale!

DrFaustus

Denver
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX
I'd be all over it too, if I weren't in Denver. Although I'm not sure if my Blizzaks have been better than my current Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3s on my Jetta. I think I'm a convert. But that Jetta won't be around for next season.

Scott in PA

Beaver Falls, PA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
I'd be all over it too, if I weren't in Denver. Although I'm not sure if my Blizzaks have been better than my current Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3s on my Jetta. I think I'm a convert. But that Jetta won't be around for next season.
I have a winter set of the Nokian Hap R3's for my Audi A8. As a buddy of mine said, you could probably drive up an iceberg with these. What great tires.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners