Wiring question for 2008 Buick Enclave

Shawn01754

Buick Ownership
Buick
Thread starter #1
First, thank you for entertaining our questions. I'm sure all of you are very busy. Just a couple weeks ago I bought a 2008 enclave with 69,000 miles. The vehicle looks and feels like new (aside from minor issues) but I love it! As I was shopping I came across an Enclave with the factory over head DVD player. I bought my enclave without the option :( lol. My 9 month old daughter will grow to love the entertainment, if I can make it happen. what I have done, is found a very nice Gm ceiling mount DVD player with mounting bracket, 2 new head phones, new remote and the in dash DVD/cd player all made by GM My questions are 1) is the ceiling set up to receive the bracket (with 4 screws and some clips). 2)Is the enclave pre wired for the option? 3)If not can I buy the harness and possibly a wiring diagram? I'm not sure where the wires should be run (air bags on pillars?) Very much a technical question, however knowing some of these questions would be very helpful, thanks again Scooby doo and spong bob await. Lol

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.