Wiring

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
does anybody know if the wiring in the US models are the same as those from overseas ie Insignia

Anaduff

St. Paul, Minnesota
Buick Ownership
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
They are not identical, as a few members have pointed out (lack of 'auto stop/start over-ride' in front of gear selector & 'rear fog lamp' on the headlamp switch assembly are a couple that come to mind).

What devious electrical scheme(s) did you have in mind?

Lt0302

Buick Ownership
Regal Sportsback GS
They are not identical, as a few members have pointed out (lack of 'auto stop/start over-ride' in front of gear selector & 'rear fog lamp' on the headlamp switch assembly are a couple that come to mind).

What devious electrical scheme(s) did you have in mind?
I had a rental last year in Europe that had all the center console full ie stop/start override and parallel parking sensors, rear hatch wipers and yellow turn signals. and was thinking about putting those on the GS.....but it would require the plugs and activation of those features I guess.

I did the under the hood start/stop kill already along with covering with CF the chrome shifter surround. That drove me nuts from the get go!

StigMX5

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Just curious, what did you cover the chrome shifter surround with? Any pictures you can share?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.