wish I got one sooner

fastNYsix

Buick Ownership
1985 Regal Limited 6.0, 1987 GN, 2011 Regal T
The new regal wasn't even on my radar, until one popped up on CL for cheap. Excellent condition, low miles, but didn't run. I took the sellers word that "it just didn't start one day". I figured valves were smashed, but after rolling engine over slowly it appeared to have only jumped a few teeth. I replaced chain and guides and cam solenoids. Now it runs like a champ. And its a manual transmission. I installed Z54 turbo, downpipe, tune, quiafe, and it screams now. Nicest riding car I've ever owned. Underrated for sure. It rides similar to bmw or benz for a fraction of the cost. Not a bad 0-60 for a fwd manual 3600 lb car.14394

mitchflorida

Buick Newbie
South Florida
Buick Ownership
2016 Summit White Regal, Premium II, Moonroof, Driver Confidence Package
It sounds like you got a great deal. All used Regals are a goof deal with their high depreciation, but it sounds like you got an even better deal on a non-running car that you knew how to fix, not many people can repair cars like that. Your car was made in Germany I think, the first year.

fastNYsix

Buick Ownership
1985 Regal Limited 6.0, 1987 GN, 2011 Regal T
Yes its made in Germany, which I didn't know they made a Buick in Germany until now. I was looking at another 2011 non turbo on CL but it was a Canada car?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.