WOT-Tuning - TRIFECTA Product Service & Support

TRIFECTA

Contributing Member
Authorized Vendor
Buick Ownership
Buick
WOT-Tuning - TRIFECTA Product Sales, Service & Support

Hi Guys,

This is Michael, Helpdesk Manager / Support Coordinator for Weller OBD Tuning (WOT-Tuning.com). My team is responsible for engaging customers and resellers regarding TRIFECTA’s product offerings.

Some of you may already know me through my work at WOT-Tuning, but I would just like you to know I’m also here to directly field any questions related to any TRIFECTA product offerings. My role is to help support TRIFECTA products, regardless of where they were purchased.

While, as a fellow GM enthusiast (I drive a 2014 Buick Regal GS), I am excited to be an active part of the forums and various online communities, please also feel free to consider me your dedicated “go to” TRIFECTA guy on the forums. All you need to do to summon me is send a PM to this account! I will respond as soon as possible.

However, the best way of reaching us for support is via support@wot-tuning.com. Just send an email to that address with your inquiry and a ticket will automatically be generated for tracking purposes.

Sincerely,

Michael

MayorMcCheese

Buick Ownership
Buick
Re: WOT-Tuning - TRIFECTA Product Service & Support

Hey Michael , did you guys move to Oregon? When I spoke to Mitch in the summer he.told me about moving locations

Do you guys do any fabricating?
Get a rear sway bar in the works and a strut tower

davesgs1963

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
Re: WOT-Tuning - TRIFECTA Product Sales, Service & Support

Hi Guys,

This is Michael, Helpdesk Manager / Support Coordinator for Weller OBD Tuning (WOT-Tuning.com). My team is responsible for engaging customers and resellers regarding TRIFECTA’s product offerings.

Some of you may already know me through my work at WOT-Tuning, but I would just like you to know I’m also here to directly field any questions related to any TRIFECTA product offerings. My role is to help support TRIFECTA products, regardless of where they were purchased.

While, as a fellow GM enthusiast (I drive a 2014 Buick Regal GS), I am excited to be an active part of the forums and various online communities, please also feel free to consider me your dedicated “go to” TRIFECTA guy on the forums. All you need to do to summon me is send a PM to this account! I will respond as soon as possible.

However, the best way of reaching us for support is via support@wot-tuning.com. Just send an email to that address with your inquiry and a ticket will automatically be generated for tracking purposes.

Sincerely,

Michael
I own a 2015 gs awd.
2G4GT5GX7F9289457
did I see a post for a 100 hp /torque increase? please advise. I work at a dealership and would love to bolt this on, Thank you

Michael Miniger

Buick Newbie
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
Buick Ownership
Buick
Hey mike mike miniger here i have had a 2012 Buick Regal T 2.0 liter front wheel drive car for 2 years now and im ready to get sum performance parts but no one around here even my Buick dealer won't give me the time of day so i wanted to see if some one from here can help me get started im from Erie Pa and have no Real performance places around or none that can mess with my Regal T or i wont let them lol i call my girl T Time and i got a big old stereo in the trunk of her and want to get her moving faster now so please get bak to me me thanks mike