• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Would be funny to turn in lease with Trifecta tune...

GottWhat

Shelby Township, MI
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal Turbo (T06)
I am turning in my Regal Turbo lease this weekend and will be removing the Trifecta tune first. However, I was thinking about how funny it might be to turn in the car with the tune enabled. Can you imagine an unknowing prospective buyer driving the tuned Regal Turbo and then another Regal Turbo without a tune? They would definitely think something is wrong with the non-tuned Turbo!

TheGS

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2012 Regall GS
i considered keeping the tune on mine when i turn it in. it would just suck if the next owner didnt know it was tuned and purchased a tune. However i always considered leaving my email or something in the manual to give the next owner the low down on the car.

GottWhat

Shelby Township, MI
Buick Ownership
2011 Buick Regal Turbo (T06)
I removed the tune but slipped a note in the owners manual stuff with my email address to contact me if they are interested.

Took the tune off the night before dropping the Regal off and it was sooooo slow. The drive to the dealership was dreadful. I have no idea how anyone that says they are an automotive enthusiast could drive a Regal Turbo without a tune. It absolutely transforms the car.

PS: I am considering getting a tune for my 2011 Silverado 5.3L but I realize the difference will not be as pronounced.

TRIFECTA

Contributing Member
Authorized Vendor
Buick Ownership
Buick
MY2011 Silverado Powertrain Calibration

I removed the tune but slipped a note in the owners manual stuff with my email address to contact me if they are interested.

Took the tune off the night before dropping the Regal off and it was sooooo slow. The drive to the dealership was dreadful. I have no idea how anyone that says they are an automotive enthusiast could drive a Regal Turbo without a tune. It absolutely transforms the car.

PS: I am considering getting a tune for my 2011 Silverado 5.3L but I realize the difference will not be as pronounced.
Thanks for the kind words and support!

We would like to reciprocate by offering you a free MY2011 Silverado 5.3L powertrain cal. Do you still have your flash loader RED cable?

On the MY2011 Silverado, although vs the Regal Turbo there will not be as significant of a gain for peak HP, in the low and mid-range we do feature a noticeable torque gain.

Please PM me your MY2011 Silverado 5.3L VIN if you're interested.

Thank you,

Turbo Buick Badge