Wanted WTB!!! Buick Regal GS 20' PVD wheels

Eilustre

Buick Newbie
Maryland
Buick Ownership
16' Buick Regal GS "Ebony Metallic" & 17' BMW M3 F80
Hello everyone,

New to the forum here, looking to buy 20' PVD chrome GS wheels. I've own my 16' Regal for 2 yrs now with 8k miles and came with the 19's due to another GS in the same lot had the 20's that was suppose to be on my car before purchase but luckily they knocked the price down for me. But now with the 19's I have a huge wheel gap and not eye popping like before lol. I'm in MD so willing to pay for shipping or meeting half way (only in the east coast) every where else willing to pay shipping for wheels. Thanks

Blackbeauty

Buick Ownership
Regal GS AWD
Hello everyone,

New to the forum here, looking to buy 20' PVD chrome GS wheels. I've own my 16' Regal for 2 yrs now with 8k miles and came with the 19's due to another GS in the same lot had the 20's that was suppose to be on my car before purchase but luckily they knocked the price down for me. But now with the 19's I have a huge wheel gap and not eye popping like before lol. I'm in MD so willing to pay for shipping or meeting half way (only in the east coast) every where else willing to pay shipping for wheels. Thanks
Did you find a set of 20”’s?
If so do you want to sell your 19”’s?

Eilustre

Buick Newbie
Maryland
Buick Ownership
Did you find a set of 20”’s?
If so do you want to sell your 19”’s?
I haven't found nor bought a set. i'm about to just get some brixton forged flow form wheels. Just going to bite the bullet and spend $6k on wheels / not selling the 19's just going to keep them for winter sets

XtraPerformance

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal GS
I tried to find a used/re-manufactured set of 20's last year around this time and didn't have much luck. I ended up buying a brand new set online from a GM parts re-seller. Of course, a few months later multiple sets of used 20's showed up for significantly cheaper :rolleyes:.

You basically have to play the waiting game unless you want to buy new.

Grill

Buick Ownership
Buick Riviera 1999
I HAVE 4 SETS OF 20' PVD chrome GS wheels.
AM ASKING:$675 SHIPPED
i will be shipping with FedEx and i can accept USPS postal money order as payment...i am getting your messages a little bit late here what is your email address so i can email you for a faster response
Thanks.

Attachments

87LC2

Buick Newbie
Bensalem, PA
Buick Ownership
2016 Regal GS
They look like truck wheels to me...definitely not Regal GS wheels.

Eilustre

Buick Newbie
Maryland
Buick Ownership
I HAVE 4 SETS OF 20' PVD chrome GS wheels.
AM ASKING:$675 SHIPPED
i will be shipping with FedEx and i can accept USPS postal money order as payment...i am getting your messages a little bit late here what is your email address so i can email you for a faster response
Thanks.
Those aren't the buick regal wheels, they look like chevy wheels

Eilustre

Buick Newbie
Maryland
Buick Ownership
I tried to find a used/re-manufactured set of 20's last year around this time and didn't have much luck. I ended up buying a brand new set online from a GM parts re-seller. Of course, a few months later multiple sets of used 20's showed up for significantly cheaper :rolleyes:.

You basically have to play the waiting game unless you want to buy new.
Yea, at GM parts their crazy expensive so i was like i'll just bite the bullet and spend the 6k. My M3 wheels were 10k flow forms from brixton

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.