• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

WTB: TourX Roof Rack

swegyptian

Buick Ownership
TourX
Hello! I can’t find a roof rack for my TourX. Anyone willing to part with one? I could use one ASAP as I’m moving in a week!

j5i7

Utah
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Not an answer, but Thule makes racks that will fit the TourX. Their website has three different ones, but only one is in stock right now. I purchased by car used and it has the Thule AeroBlade Edge on it which is not as tall as the OEM rack and still allows the sunroof to open.

gbert

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
There's a bunch of threads about various roof racks people have purchased for their TourX. I bought a set off Amazon for $50 (XCAR) which are no longer available but there are plenty of other generic options.

swegyptian

Buick Ownership
TourX
I did buy a generic one for eBay and it flat out doesn’t fit. I also tried the OEM ones from eBay and they all tell me it’s back ordered. Thanks for the tips, but I think I’ll go without for this journey!

gbert

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Here's the existing thread. A lot of the links in there are still good.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
There's a bunch of threads about various roof racks people have purchased for their TourX. I bought a set off Amazon for $50 (XCAR) which are no longer available but there are plenty of other generic options.
the same ones I've got from Walmart.com for $80.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
Do you happen to have a part/model number for those?
These ones(they are out of stock though)

RTF

I’ve been thinking about getting a roof rack for my Regal Sportback. I’ve seen the Thule one on Buick’s website, but has anyone came across a better option for the Sportback? Any pictures from those who have them installed?

fng

Delaware Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Essence Frost White Tri-Coat
You might try the etrailer website. They have a pretty good make/model/year specific fitment selector. Here's pic of my Sportback with the rack in use:

Attachments

• IMG_20190823_141014.jpg
    IMG_20190823_141014.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 14

RTF

You might try the etrailer website. They have a pretty good make/model/year specific fitment selector. Here's pic of my Sportback with the rack in use:
Great picture and thank you for the reply. Which rack is that and what length are your cross rails? The Thule rack on Buick’s website I believe uses 53in bars, I’d prefer to use 50 in possible.

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
It looks that prices for OEM racks went up. Low Supply and Hight demand factor.
OEM GM rack is Made in France. I forgot the name of the company which makes racks for Opel/Buick/VH but it is not Thule. The company is Dutch.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!