• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

XM Radio cost

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
Red needle TourX
I have a plan that expires at the end of the month for XM Music and Entertainment

Paid $62.27 this time last year

Chatting with support (via their website). Best they can offer is $72 plus taxes and fees = $87.
Anyone having luck in getting this lowered?

shs92645

Barrington, RI
Buick Ownership
2013 Regal GS, Smokey Grey, auto, 19”, Nav
Excellent price. Annually call them up and say you’ll quit unless the rate is good. Never disappointed.

abizzle

Sustaining Member
Denham Springs, LA
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback Essence
If you can do without it for a week or so, cancel your service and they’ll start sending you e-mail messages with offers of $5 for the first year with free reactivation. I never even had a paid subscription. I had a three-month trial and I still get offers.

Here‘s one I received on Tuesday…

81A3AF7C-A87A-48BD-95FF-AB3BE7C9073F.jpeg

abizzle

Sustaining Member
Denham Springs, LA
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback Essence
Snap
Does it say what plan?

I signed up again already
Yeah it says it on the image I attached in the previous post… right below “for your first 12 months”.

It’s the Music and Entertainment plan. Sounds like they got you for an extra $57, or are you a month-to-month customer?

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
I think with XM it is better calling on the phone and telling them you want to cancel then they will wheel and deal. You might have to go through a few people though. They are pretty aggressive and creative in trying to get you to not cancel.

94cruiser

Sustaining Member
Buick Ownership
Red needle TourX
If you can do without it for a week or so, cancel your service and they’ll start sending you e-mail messages with offers of $5 for the first year with free reactivation. I never even had a paid subscription. I had a three-month trial and I still get offers.

Here‘s one I received on Tuesday…

View attachment 38006
Well, with this it's $5 per month plus fees and taxes, and there are many fees and taxes so my price is not too far off.

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence
I think with XM it is better calling on the phone and telling them you want to cancel then they will wheel and deal. You might have to go through a few people though. They are pretty aggressive and creative in trying to get you to not cancel.
I do that with their chat feature every time. So phone or chat both work.

bollox74

Savannah, GA
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Just checked and mine will renew in September, I'm sold on XM radio as long as it stays around $7 per month. I can also stream using the Sirius ap on my phone while in the convertible or use the XM ap on the Television so it's a pretty versatile subscription.

PeterGunn

The Frozen Wilds of Clearwater, FL
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence | 2016 Buick Regal Turbo Premium
Yup, what @abizzle and the gang say, I bought the 2016 Regal in 2018, it had the free trial, I forget 30 or 90 days, whatever. I let it run out and they inundated me with offers until I resigned @ $5.00 monthly. Been doing the same ever since, transferred it over to the TourX for the same price.

RegalMN

Minnesota
Buick Ownership
'18 Regal Sportback Essence
Just checked and mine will renew in September, I'm sold on XM radio as long as it stays around $7 per month. I can also stream using the Sirius ap on my phone while in the convertible or use the XM ap on the Television so it's a pretty versatile subscription.
I like xm especially if I know I will be taking some.longer drives. So if I think I will have a long drive coming up I will renew. Otherwise I let it run out.