XM Radio Presets

300sflyer

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
I have a 2015 Lacrosse, and love the car, but the XM radio presets drive me nuts.... I do not have a subscription, and want to remove the XM stations from the preset menu. Is there a way to do this? I have looked through the owners manual, and don''t see it mentioned anywhere. Thanks!

Smith1000

Buick Ownership
Buick
Just set all of your presets to AM and FM stations. You can set your preset "screens" up to about 6, I believe, in the radio menu. Once on a station, hold down the button until it locks in. Continue through all of the preset screens and lock them all in to non XM stations.

Mad*Max

Toronto
Buick Ownership
2010 LaCrosse CXS, 2019 Corvette Stingray, 2018 Cadillac ATS AWD
Just set all of your presets to AM and FM stations. You can set your preset "screens" up to about 6, I believe, in the radio menu. Once on a station, hold down the button until it locks in. Continue through all of the preset screens and lock them all in to non XM stations.
This

300sflyer

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
Thanks guys.

WWS

Buick Ownership
Buick
I have a 2015 Lacrosse, and love the car, but the XM radio presets drive me nuts.... I do not have a subscription, and want to remove the XM stations from the preset menu. Is there a way to do this? I have looked through the owners manual, and don''t see it mentioned anywhere. Thanks!
Do you have the Infotainment System book that came along with your Owner's Manual?
If so, look under "Settings" and on that page look for "Radio" and how to Manage Favorites.
It tells you how to rename or "delete" a radio station.
From my 2019 LaCrosse book. I tried it. It works.

300sflyer

Buick Ownership
Lacrosse
Do you have the Infotainment System book that came along with your Owner's Manual?
If so, look under "Settings" and on that page look for "Radio" and how to Manage Favorites.
It tells you how to rename or "delete" a radio station.
From my 2019 LaCrosse book. I tried it. It works.
Now that was the ticket! Thank you!

Get your turbo buick badge right here!