• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

ZZPerformance products

OB1

Warren,Michigan
Buick Ownership
14 Buick Regal GS
Place a substantial order last Friday "Home State company" hows their products customer service ect..... not happy with in stock parts that are made to order and 4+ days to ship.

CoyoteEcotec

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal AWD T
Place a substantial order last Friday "Home State company" hows their products customer service ect..... not happy with in stock parts that are made to order and 4+ days to ship.
Are you saying you ordered on Friday August 30th?

OB1

Warren,Michigan
Buick Ownership
14 Buick Regal GS
yes got an Email Friday morning stating they were working on the Tune, understandable, housing and flex fuel unit were in stock Tuesday they said the housing was in welding and good news they should be shipped on Thursday Sept 5th. I am a 4 1/2 hour drive away from them good thing i did not drive their.

CoyoteEcotec

Buick Ownership
2016 Regal AWD T
yes got an Email Friday morning stating they were working on the Tune, understandable, housing and flex fuel unit were in stock Tuesday they said the housing was in welding and good news they should be shipped on Thursday Sept 5th. I am a 4 1/2 hour drive away from them good thing i did not drive their.
I hear ya. I know I’d be just as ready to get my stuff as well. To be fair though the holiday may have thrown them a little behind.

fastNYsix

Buick Ownership
1985 Regal Limited 6.0, 1987 GN, 2011 Regal T
I have had only excellent customer service from them, for the past 5 years. I ordered parts last Friday as well. Delivery today.

OB1

Warren,Michigan
Buick Ownership
14 Buick Regal GS
My parts arrive today, top quality construction, well packaged, great customer service! will up date after install , going to get the housing ceramic coated first to cut down on heat and maybe get a few extra hp's

agaric

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
2017 Regal GS AWD Crimson Red Tint Coat
My parts arrive today, top quality construction, well packaged, great customer service! will up date after install , going to get the housing ceramic coated first to cut down on heat and maybe get a few extra hp's
Pics please!(y)

Pedal Commander