Help us to keep helping you!
Help us to keep helping you. Your support is essential to our survival!
Thank you for considering to support our Buick owner and enthusiast community. As the busiest full-spectrum Buick community online, there's a great deal of responsibility that comes with keeping the site up and running at all times. This also costs a great deal of time and money on an on-going basis. The only way we can continue to exist is through the financial support of our sponsors and supporting members.
BuickForums.com is here to help improve your Buick ownership experience by lowering your maintenance expenses and allowing you to spend less time under the hood of your vehicle and more time with your family and loved-ones. If we've helped you, then please - consider helping us with a Supporting Member account today. For as little as $4.00, you can help us achieve our goals, which in turn, can help you achieve yours. There are severa inexpensive options with perks to say, "Thank you for your support!" Some of which include the following:
- Removal of all network advertisements - including the double underlined links!
- Increased private message storage (from 50 to 200)
- Increased attachment storage (from 20mb to 50mb)
- Faster page-load time as a result of the missing advertisements
- The ability to upload profile pictures
- The ability to upload larger avatars (from 100px to 150px)
- Access to our more lenient "Supporter Lounge". [new]
- A "SUPPORTING MEMBER" badge appears beneath your username in each message you post
...and more to come...
Without further ado, please click here to support the community and upgrade your account.
Again, your support is essential to our survival. Buick doesn't have nearly the aftermarket that many other busy automotive forums have - making it very necessary to seek direct financial support from our members.
PLEASE NOTE! When paying via credit card or PayPal account, your account upgrade should take place IMMEDIATELY upon completion of the transaction. If you're not upgraded this quickly, please use the CONTACT US form so we can take care of your upgrade. Thank you!