2017 Buick Encore Turbo Failure

drhealyourself

2017 Buick Encore Sport Touring
That's about where I am on mileage right now, but currently working remotely due to the quarantine. I think I ended up taking that car back about 3 times since I got it in September. It's working now, but like I stated, I'm also not driving it because I'm working from home now.

poncho167

2019 Essence
I just replaced my vacuum cover and the next day the engine light came on and it says it’s the turbo. I bought it in March with 59,000 miles on it.
[/QUOTE

So, if I understand your situation you initially got an engine warning light. You ran the code that it gave which indicated it was a PCV related issue. You replaced the valve cover which had that PCV regulator built in that can go bad and can't be replaced separately. After that replacement the engine light went off but then went back on again?

poncho167

2019 Essence
That could indicate that the exhaust manifold diaphragm could also be bad. There is a little valve in there that can go bad, and I think it is plastic like a lot of engine parts on small four cylinder engines nowadays. If they can put on plastic valve covers then anything is believable to me. I have seen videos on replacing the manifold or modifying it by drilling it out and putting in a vent hose. There are some write ups on that as well on Cruze Talk.

Again

Magnetic Hill, New-Brunswick, Canada
2016 Encore
That could indicate that the exhaust manifold diaphragm could also be bad. There is a little valve in there that can go bad, and I think it is plastic like a lot of engine parts on small four cylinder engines nowadays. If they can put on plastic valve covers then anything is believable to me. I have seen videos on replacing the manifold or modifying it by drilling it out and putting in a vent hose. There are some write ups on that as well on Cruze Talk.
You must mean intake manifold, because there is no plastic in the exhaust manifold. And it's not plastic it's orange silicone rubber. You can see the nib here.

Turbo Buick Badge