• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats Discussion, Reviews, Etc.

Toppa

MN
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX
Pulled the trigger on these today (fronts only for now). They look like a great product.
Received these today. One was missing the back of the grommet so contacted the manufacturer for a replacement. Really like the fit and appearance of these mats though!

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Preferred
I've been searching for some custom fit all weather floor mats, but after checking WeatherTech and Husky, it appeared that no one made anything for our rare Regals. After searching through eBay, I came across these 3D Maxpider sets that appeared to have a custom fit set. I ended up purchasing through Amazon, as they were much less expensive. I've had them for a couple weeks now, and I've been loving them! They're hands-down the best custom fit, all weather floor mat option for our Regals. If you look at Maxpider vs WeatherTech comparisons, the Maxpiders virtually always come out on top, so now I don't even care that WeatherTech doesn't make anything for us. I wasn't sure if I'd like the faux carbon fiber look, but in person it looks awesome. So much better than the standard carpet mats. Also, take a note of how much more protection the Maxpiders offer vs OEM.

IMG_2169.JPG
IMG_2170.JPG
IMG_2171.JPG
IMG_2177.JPG
IMG_2180.JPG

I guess a lot of people like replacing the 3D logo with a brand appropriate logo, so I found a couple metal Buick logos on eBay, but they don't look big enough. I've been experimenting with placement options, but can't find one that I really like.
IMG_2174.JPG
IMG_2173.JPG

I only ended up buying the front set, so I can save up for the rear set. The front set cost $84.82 shipped, and the rears cost $78.11 before Amazon taxes. The full set costs $132.50 before taxes.

Attachments

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
They are really nice. I ordered thru Walmart.com...But ordered some same brand mats for another vehicle thru AutoAnything, and they had promo deal that was cheaper then Amazon or Wallys.com.

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
The Maxpiders are the way to go. Availability was spotty so they were a little hard to find when I bought mine but the coverage and fit is very good. I do wish Findway made mats for the Buick, theirs are plastic and waterproof but they look and feel like carpet. I had those in my Subaru.

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal Preferred
The Maxpiders are the way to go. Availability was spotty so they were a little hard to find when I bought mine but the coverage and fit is very good. I do wish Findway made mats for the Buick, theirs are plastic and waterproof but they look and feel like carpet. I had those in my Subaru.
I didn't know there was a mat like that, sounds pretty cool. I love rubber mats for their ability to repel messy feet, but you can't beat the comfort of a carpet mat. I'd love to have a combo of both.

wingedone

Charlotte, MI
Buick Ownership
TourX

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
Still trying to make up my mind on WT or 3D.

But I got a question. Why are the front only WT $109 on their website 2019 Buick Regal | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeatherTech , but $127 seems like everywhere else, including Amazon? Amazon.com: WeatherTech 4412501 Black for for Floor Buick Regal 2018: Automotive

Seems backwards.

I do like the 3D at only $80.
The 3Ds are so good. Love the fit and that look like they are part of the car.

chas

Kona
Buick Ownership
2019 TourX, 1990 F-150
I've been trying to order a set of these but can't find them available (in tan) anywhere; the company has been incredibly unhelpful in helping locate anyone selling their merchandise....

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
I've been trying to order a set of these but can't find them available (in tan) anywhere; the company has been incredibly unhelpful in helping locate anyone selling their merchandise....
It is hard to find them. Emailing them for product availability is a flip of a coin.

Their customer service responses like for the replacement eyelets are really quick though.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
It is hard to find them. Emailing them for product availability is a flip of a coin.

Their customer service responses like for the replacement eyelets are really quick though.
Replacement eyelets? I've noticed mine don't fit / line up...is that what you're talking about? I'd love to hear more about this.

Kybuck83

Orange County, CA
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Replacement eyelets? I've noticed mine don't fit / line up...is that what you're talking about? I'd love to hear more about this.
I had to email 4 times before they replied and sent me a set that actually fit and snapped into place. A few weeks later, one of the replacements on the driver's mat is already breaking. I love the overall fit and style, but the eyelet issues are frustrating.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
I had to email 4 times before they replied and sent me a set that actually fit and snapped into place. A few weeks later, one of the replacements on the driver's mat is already breaking. I love the overall fit and style, but the eyelet issues are frustrating.
Okay thanks for the info. Sounds like it's not worth the hassle.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Walmart online had them, I wanted the tan ones at first, but glad I got black ones for my shale interior since carpets are black and they show dirt less. Have not had issue with fasteners not fitting or breaking.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Okay thanks for the info. Sounds like it's not worth the hassle.
My experience has been very different. They've always been responsive to my emails. My mats also had the oversized eyelets. I did end up ordering the proper ones and they arrived in a couple days. Fit was perfect and I've had no issues with durability.

I purchased seat covers and their trunk organizer as well. No complaints from me.

My floor mats are complemented by anyone who's seen them. Even my Buick service manager noticed them.

Turbo Buick Badge