• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

3D Maxpider Kagu Floor Mats Discussion, Reviews, Etc.

Pacer69

Sustaining Member
KC
Buick Ownership
TourX
My experience has been very different. They've always been responsive to my emails. My mats also had the oversized eyelets. I did end up ordering the proper ones and they arrived in a couple days. Fit was perfect and I've had no issues with durability.

I purchased seat covers and their trunk organizer as well. No complaints from me.

My floor mats are complemented by anyone who's seen them. Even my Buick service manager noticed them.
Okay that's good to know, thanks much. I will email them and see what they can do for me.

Zeta30

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Essense
20200119_125252.jpg

I looked at other mats like WeatherTech, and actually bought a WeatherTech for the hatch, but I didn't like how most of the other mats look like they belong in an old beat up truck. These have some style to them. I didn't buy a set for the rear seats but I only have someone in the back seats maybe once a year or so. 20200119_125217.jpg

Endothrow

Indianapolis
Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Essence
Thanks for the post. I really like how these appear to be lower profile and more aesthetic than the rubber mats.

Ordered and will be installed in the passenger cabin (cargo area came with factory carpet)

6APPEAL

Deep South
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX 1987 Grand National
I also have the Maxpiders for the front and back seats. Great coverage and keeps all the soccer cleat mess off the carpet. I just wish the snaps were the right size to keep the mats locked down. The fronts don't really move much due to the backing on the mat.

Katsubento

Hawaii
Buick Ownership
2018.5 Regal GS
I also have the Maxpiders for the front and back seats. Great coverage and keeps all the soccer cleat mess off the carpet. I just wish the snaps were the right size to keep the mats locked down. The fronts don't really move much due to the backing on the mat.
If you have the snaps not fitting, you can email them and they will send you the correct sized ones. Mine was like that and they sent new ones free of charge.

wingedone

Charlotte, MI
Buick Ownership
TourX
I purchased a set for the front last fall and so far, for the winter they have been very good. No complaints. Snaps work fine. And I like the tall dead pedal coverage. Didn't realize how much I would utilize it and am glad they have the taller coverage.

We don't drive our car much during the summer so I will go back to the standard floor coverings that came with the car during that time.

FavaBean

DE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
How are the 3D Maxpider mats holding up as far as wear? I have the GM mats and frankly am disappointed on how much wear I am seeing under my right heal.

I have a little over a year of use and will likely be looking to replace them in another year when I wear through the mat.

IMG_20200123_180920~2.jpg

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
How are the 3D Maxpider mats holding up as far as wear? I have the GM mats and frankly am disappointed on how much wear I am seeing under my right heal.

I have a little over a year of use and will likely be looking to replace them in another year when I wear through the mat.

View attachment 20976
Damn!
I have the same floor mat and now you have freaked me out!
😰

Turbo Buick Badge