Is anybody excited about the Buick Cascada?

Are you excited about the Buick Cascada?

• Yup

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Nope

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters

richardnewton

Buick Ownership
Buick
Opel sold some Astras with sports engines and suspensions made to compete with the VW GTI.

Regardless, GM sold Opel/Vauxhall and withdrew from Europe so I don't expect us to see more cool Euro cars coming from Buick. . .

S.W. Ontario Canada
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Sportback - 2010 Yamaha R6 (track bike) Past cars: 92 LeSabre, 98 Regal, 02 GrandPrixGT
Kinda weird that GM doesn't own Opel anymore, but Opel still builds the Regal for them.

I'm wondering about the next generation of Regal and how it might be more American than European (and that's a good thing !)

Buick Need to build a Regal with a blown V8 or at least a turbo V6.
I'd trade my Regal in a heartbeat !

kurtp13

Buick Ownership
Cascada
I own one now and love it. Convertibles are always a compromise but worth it to some folks (myself included). The most amazing feature is the speed of the top mechanism and the ability to operate it at speed. If you own a convertible, you know that the weather can turn in the worst possible times. Being able to confidently operate it at stop lights and be sure that you won't block traffic is great. So I get the slams, there are some features I would have liked. But I really don't care in my own scale of priorities.

Illinois
Buick Ownership
2007 Lucerne CXL. and 1995 Lesabre currently, past 1973 Riviera, 1968 Riviera
I guess the answer is Nope.

On October 6, 2018, PSE announced that it is ending production on the Cascada after its cycle ends in 2019, citing slow and declining sales. There are no plans for a replacement. Concurrently, the end of the Cascada will also be discontinued by Buick and likewise will not offer a successor.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.