What did you do to your Regal today?

adaboy

Buick Newbie
Buick
Cleaned glass out of my car (2011 buick regal CXL) as baseball and golf ball size hail demolished my back window, Broke my drivers side head light, many deep dents in the car itself and water damage. Insurance adjuster coming tomorrow hopefully! From the looks it will get totaled out...

bugspop1

2015 Buick Regal Premium - 2.0L Turbo
adaboy,
Sure hope it all works out for you!
I haven't had the best experiences with Insurance Companies, but some people do.

I too am carrying Full Coverage on my Car, even though it's paid for!
Figure that if someone hits me and it's totaled, at least I'll be able to get a replacement Vehicle.

Biggest Hail I've ever seen around here has been Quarter sized, Damaged a lot of Asphalt Roofs on Houses and I'm sure it dinged a few cars too!
I can't imagine having Hail that is Golf Ball to Baseball Sized!

Anyway, good luck tomorrow!

tbelcher08

Grand Rapids, MI
2012 Regal GS 6MT
985159F5-3B4B-4A25-8122-8449F9526D85.jpeg
Finally got around to replacing the factory stereo. I didn’t really want to go with one of the big Tesla style units (personal reasons... not a fan of my radio running android and eventually slowing down) so I went with the Metra dash kit and a Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX with wireless CarPlay and AndroidAuto capabilities. Sounds great, can still use the steering wheel controls to change settings in the old config menu and gained the ability to add my own little snarky message under the date. IntelliLink wallpaper to make it look more stock. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂

Laces_Out

Kansas
Regal
View attachment 22954
Finally got around to replacing the factory stereo. I didn’t really want to go with one of the big Tesla style units (personal reasons... not a fan of my radio running android and eventually slowing down) so I went with the Metra dash kit and a Pioneer AVH-W4500NEX with wireless CarPlay and AndroidAuto capabilities. Sounds great, can still use the steering wheel controls to change settings in the old config menu and gained the ability to add my own little snarky message under the date. IntelliLink wallpaper to make it look more stock. 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
I really like that it’s down a little lower. I kinda feel like mine in the regal is in my face lmao.

tbelcher08

Grand Rapids, MI
2012 Regal GS 6MT
My radio does what I need it to so I probably won’t be switching it out.
Yeah. I definitely wouldn’t recommend replacing it unless it either quits working or (like mine) has no modern functions that work anymore. Hell, I couldn’t even stream music over USB half the time anymore.

tbelcher08

Grand Rapids, MI
2012 Regal GS 6MT
F899ACC7-9F77-441F-9F8F-D4A606EE30A2.jpeg 1D1915E0-6F31-4CB7-8CC4-C77A1E1627BC.jpeg
CA9DFCE9-566E-4284-A192-80E2CA60C126.jpeg EADF84C0-4EB7-4E78-BECD-D6A0733AE772.jpeg
4 stage paint correction got done today. I used Chemical Guys v32, v34, v36 and v38. Ceramic coating going on tomorrow.
Also - it was 84° today and I’m never doing a full exterior detail in that temperature again. Even with shade, and sun blocks to keep the paint cool, it was HOT 🥵

nlacomb

Buick Newbie
Buick
Turbo Buick Badge