• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

2014 Encore cooling fan problems

G-302377

2014 Encore, started having this issue too! Replaced the battery and still have had to jump the car 4x in two weeks! And it's the cooling fan running after it's shut off. Would be nice to know exactly what the fix is.

Joshuazr94

Buick Ownership
Encore
I've had the issue as well, but the source of my issue was was Relay 6 going bad after installing a new battery( I guess it would still read on). I'd suggest wiggling it or removing it to see of the fan stops. If it does then it's the Relay(This shouldn't be a thing)

dettiice10

Buick Ownership
2014 Buick Encore
2014 Encore, started having this issue too! Replaced the battery and still have had to jump the car 4x in two weeks! And it's the cooling fan running after it's shut off. Would be nice to know exactly what the fix is.
Had the same issue. After having multiple relays replaced and the fuse box replaced over the course of a year, they finally had to replace the entire cooling fan itself. They said the fan was drawing in too much amperage which was causing the relays and fuse box to burn out

Pedal Commander