• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

2018+ Regal: All Things Accessories

Monti182

Watchung, NJ
2019 Buick Regal TourX ETM, DC1, S&S
Cool. I might check them out. eBay has been pretty good about letting me send back stuff that doesn't work. he black might look cool against the dark wheels.

per the ad:
Size:
- Outer Diameter : 60mm(2.36 Inches)
- Inner Diameter (About): 57mm(2.24 Inches)

Update: I ordered them "should get them by December 3" :rolleyes:
Any report on if these fit/look?

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Regal TourX
Any report on if these fit/look?
It was a no-go. I finally tracked down what may be the last set of the silver with colored Buick badge (OEM from 90s Buick). I ordered at least 4 sets of these. One on ebay sent me the wrong thing and I sent them back. I ordered from maybe 3 or 4 online and they let me pay before they finally said they didn't have them and refunded my order. On the final place, I called and the guy put me in touch with another guy who had to go back into the warehouse to look. He had one set and sent them out that day.

mike69440

2018 TourX Essence

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I will let you guys know how this fits once I receive them sometime in May. :LOL:
1587253489125.png

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
As promised in previous post.
It looks like a good fit for the middle 3 buttons. The far left one seems like a tight fit.
The stickers are a little metallic shiny on the silver parts and they do NOT glow in the dark.
Now I need to decide which ones to put on the car. (Definitely not gonna put the gear grind, oil slick or smoke, as I don't want any of those to happen!)
1588639670218.png

PrincipalDan

Gallup, NM
2018 Regal TourX
As promised in previous post.
It looks like a good fit for the middle 3 buttons. The far left one seems like a tight fit.
The stickers are a little metallic shiny on the silver parts and they do NOT glow in the dark.
Now I need to decide which ones to put on the car. (Definitely not gonna put the gear grind, oil slick or smoke, as I don't want any of those to happen!)
View attachment 22467
I'm a little disappointed that there is no "Infinite Improbability Drive" - or maybe since there's a "Don't Panic" there should be one that simply says "42"

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
2019 Insignia (with a Buick radio)
Yes, and yes--the Regals (someone here may know more about the 'early years') have been made in Europe by Opel for some time. Up until 2015 they would have been a GM product but GM sold Opel/Vauxhall to Peugeot S/A (S/A is short for Société Anonyme; French for Corporation) so since 2016, GM/Buick became just the importer, not the producer (and as importers, they downgraded the options so as not to provide too much competition to their other brands🤬 ). Some of us have 'restored' or 're-badged', depending on your viewpoint, to either the Opel/Vauxhall (European models) or the Holden marquee (Australian/New Zealand models). Hope this explains a bit.

94cruiser

not yet
Yes, and yes--the Regals (someone here may know more about the 'early years') have been made in Europe by Opel for some time. Up until 2015 they would have been a GM product but GM sold Opel/Vauxhall to Peugeot S/A (S/A is short for Société Anonyme; French for Corporation) so since 2016, GM/Buick became just the importer, not the producer (and as importers, they downgraded the options so as not to provide too much competition to their other brands🤬 ). Some of us have 'restored' or 're-badged', depending on your viewpoint, to either the Opel/Vauxhall (European models) or the Holden marquee (Australian/New Zealand models). Hope this explains a bit.

What's involved in decladding?
Are they held up by glue, rivets, screws?

At first I was OK with the cladding but since I've seen some of the European car photos, that looks much sharper IMHO.
Having said that, if I do end up purchasing this car I won't have funds to decladd but sure would like to know more about it.

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Sorry--I read decladding as debadging. Here's the link to whats been done & what works. Options seem to be 1) pry it off & plug the holes & slots, 2) order new fenders from Europe, 3) apply paint to match the cladding to the body & 4) avert your eyes & admire the rest of the car.

Anaduff

SUPPORTING MEMBER
St. Paul, Minnesota
Correct! (In my defence, the added knowledge of 'what is a trunk monkey' must have addled my brain more that I thought).

saab93driver

2019 TourX
saab-9-5-sunglasses-holder.jpg Anything like this available from Opel that fits the Buick Regal? It would cover up the little microphone/speaker that is there for noise cancelling but I'm not sure I'd notice.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!