• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

2018+ Regal: All Things Accessories

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Found an awesome screen protector for our vehicle with the 8" screen.
It covers not only the rectangle screen area, but rather the whole trapezoid area!
(It was $10.64 and fulfilled by Amazon when I bought it. Looks like they have sold out of that stock and the price went up just a bit.)

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
2019 Regal GS
Found an awesome screen protector for our vehicle with the 8" screen.
[/URL]
It covers not only the rectangle screen area, but rather the whole trapezoid area!
(It was $10.64 and fulfilled by Amazon when I bought it. Looks like they have sold out of that stock and the price went up just a bit.)
I bought this exact screen protector a while back. One of the corners wouldn't stay down so I returned it. I will say it's a pretty good fit though. Another thing to note, the screen protector has a much higher gloss than screen itself. Just some things to be aware of. I can't remember now if this protector had the small grid of "dots" on the adhesive side or not. Maybe someone else can verify...

I will probably end up buying another one eventually, so don't let my comments be a deterrent!

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I bought this exact screen protector a while back. One of the corners wouldn't stay down so I returned it. I will say it's a pretty good fit though. Another thing to note, the screen protector has a much higher gloss than screen itself. Just some things to be aware of. I can't remember now if this protector had the small grid of "dots" on the adhesive side or not. Maybe someone else can verify...

I will probably end up buying another one eventually, so don't let my comments be a deterrent!
I can confirm no dots on mine.

Wlepse

NNJ
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I have the same one and it works great... my only issue is that the edge sometimes reflects lights as you go by and it occasionally makes me think there was a drip from the headliner.

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
I have the same one and it works great... my only issue is that the edge sometimes reflects lights as you go by and it occasionally makes me think there was a drip from the headliner.
Good to know, since we barely have any sunshine at this time of the year. Need to see for myself and determine if that turns me off too much.
Thanks. ;)

L J

Regal TourX
Just ordered one. The bad news is price is now $12,62, but the good news is my discover rewards paid for it.
If you use Amazon, and put it on your Discover you get 5% rewards thru end of year if you activate extra rewards.

JORDANSILVERNAIL

HOUSTON, TX
2018 Buick Regal GS, 2014 Regal GS
I kept the factory screen protector on my screen. I used a razor blade to slice the tab off on the top right corner, using the small gap in the bezel as a "guide" to keep it straight. Has served me well and what is left of the tab isn't noticeable at all.

L J

Regal TourX
I like the one on Coupe better then the one on the sedan, but I tend to look at the pipes, not whats around them..
PS I actually like smooth rocker panel or bumper, it is easier to keep clean.
20191228_125831.jpg 20191228_124845.jpg 20191228_134731.jpg

Last edited:

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
2019 Regal GS
Get your turbo buick badge right here!