• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

2018+ Regal: All Things Accessories

agaric

Buick Newbie
Sustaining Member
2017 Regal GS AWD Crimson Red Tint Coat
My 14 and 17 Regals were both mfg in Canada.
18+ Regals are EU made.

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Good to know, since we barely have any sunshine at this time of the year. Need to see for myself and determine if that turns me off too much.
Thanks. ;)
Just tried with the glossy screen protector in place with the May sunshine here, it glared like mad!
So, I am thinking maybe I can get an iPad anti glare film and then lay this glass on top of the film to cut the shape out.
Anyone tried that idea before?

saab93driver

2019 TourX
Yes, thanks. I wasn't sure of fitment since car changed in 2017 in Europe but going by what that says 2009+.
I did some research and found that the one from a Chevy Cruze is supposed to fit. It is a light greyish color, pretty close to the headliner color and way cheaper than the one from Europe. It's a GM part made in Korea. I have not installed it yet but looks like it will fit. GM part number 95126940, put in your favorite search engine, I got it on Ebay in a few days from supplier in US for about $20.

Attachments

saab93driver

2019 TourX
I did some research and found that the one from a Chevy Cruze is supposed to fit. It is a light greyish color, pretty close to the headliner color and way cheaper than the one from Europe. It's a GM part made in Korea. I have not installed it yet but looks like it will fit. GM part number 95126940, put in your favorite search engine, I got it on Ebay in a few days from supplier in US for about $20.
Finally installed it. Color match is acceptable.

Attachments

Get your turbo buick badge right here!