• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

2018+ Regal: All Things Accessories

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Here you go. It was listed earlier in this discussion. Shipping cost is high and it takes couple of months to get to the states. Also, the one I bought last year is starting to loose the little grabby rubber balls in the middle. see the picture. The one that i did not cut is only a month old and i will see how it will hold up.

Since you already got these, can you confirm how they were shipped? Sometimes they roll these sometimes they fold. If folded, and when Vivid subsides I will be heading back to Germany. Just wondering if this could be stuffed in a suitcase. You mentioned you are getting wear in the middle...is it wearing through or just a visual thing? Do you often have stuff back there? Normally mine is empty but my biking/hiking/camping/skiing vehicle is getting old so this car will sooner rather than later have those duties. Which means it will have all the gear in there ready to go at a moment's notice.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
it was rolled in cardboard box. it is a little bulky so i don't think it will be easy to stuff in a suitcase. I usually open it an put something to weigh the corners for couple of days. The one that was in the wife Tourx and now in mine tended to get used often. if you expand the picture you will see as the wife dragged stuff over the matt the little rubber cushioning balls came off. I had to vacuum them from the rails every once in a while. it did not wear through just does not look as good as it was but it still very grabby and has a good cushion. The wife lives out of her car (24 hours shifts) and the cargo gets used often. I placed the new one in the wife's car without cutting the rail sections because she has the light colored carpet and did not want to provide dirt access through the opening.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
it was rolled in cardboard box. it is a little bulky so i don't think it will be easy to stuff in a suitcase. I usually open it an put something to weigh the corners for couple of days. The one that was in the wife Tourx and now in mine tended to get used often. if you expand the picture you will see as the wife dragged stuff over the matt the little rubber cushioning balls came off. I had to vacuum them from the rails every once in a while. it did not wear through just does not look as good as it was but it still very grabby and has a good cushion. The wife lives out of her car (24 hours shifts) and the cargo gets used often. I placed the new one in the wife's car without cutting the rail sections because she has the light colored carpet and did not want to provide dirt access through the opening.
Txs...I am actually considering buying two. Wondering if I can cut one and leave the uncut on top. I can take it out when I plan to use the tie downs for something that is not likely to leak. But I am not sure that they'd nest without causing wrinkles. But guessing shipping for two wouldn't be much more than one.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Txs...I am actually considering buying two. Wondering if I can cut one and leave the uncut on top. I can take it out when I plan to use the tie downs for something that is not likely to leak. But I am not sure that they'd nest without causing wrinkles. But guessing shipping for two wouldn't be much more than one.
Agree. They should be able to stuff both in one box though the last one took over two month to get here from Germany so be prepared to wait.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Some more pictures of goodies I installed. Please note they were all obtained using by reading this forum so thanks to the folks that did the homework. Made it easy.
The picture below of the inserts that goes in the door handles. Seems to work great and I got them in all four doors.

20201009_174722 (1).jpg

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
I covered the chrome shifter cover due to glare from sun. Matches the current lines and color of the interior and I think it is much classier than the chrome. It is metal (looks like stainless steel and had double sided tape. Easy install in less than two minutes.

20201009_174711 (2).jpg

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
I covered the chrome shifter cover due to glare from sun. Matches the current lines and color of the interior and I think it is much classier than the chrome. It is metal (looks like stainless steel and had double sided tape. Easy install in less than two minutes.

View attachment 26308
Can you post a close up shot showing pattern match? I have seen this and other trim pieces on eBay but wasn't sure if it matches close enough so I was leaning towards faux carbon fiber for a few spots.

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
So strange, I found the website for the company selling the trunk mat and they have several versions with different patterns. Though I don't see a difference between the two most expensive ones...at least on a mobile device I don't.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
Can you post a close up shot showing pattern match? I have seen this and other trim pieces on eBay but wasn't sure if it matches close enough so I was leaning towards faux carbon fiber for a few spots.
Sorry about the glair. was not able to get it just right, the color is right on the money. the lines are closer in the cover than the original panel but you cannot tell that this was after market and not installed in factory. i think i paid about $15 delivered and i am very happy with the value and quality of the cover.

20201010_092702 (1).jpg

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
So strange, I found the website for the company selling the trunk mat and they have several versions with different patterns. Though I don't see a difference between the two most expensive ones...at least on a mobile device I don't.

Wow, I was not aware of all of the options they have. I would go with the second option to avoid that middle part because the rest of the matt is performing great.

kwsims

Sorry about the glair. was not able to get it just right, the color is right on the money. the lines are closer in the cover than the original panel but you cannot tell that this was after market and not installed in factory. i think i paid about $15 delivered and i am very happy with the value and quality of the cover.

View attachment 26315
HI, can you provide a link to the site you found this at. I think this is a good solution to the glare problem. Thanks.

rjw

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal Sportback
Hi Idahoguru, by any chance could you provide a link to where you found the door handle inserts? I could use those for my 2019 Regal Sportback.

idahoguru

Buick Ownership
Regal Tourx
HI, can you provide a link to the site you found this at. I think this is a good solution to the glare problem. Thanks.
i got them on Ebay. they are very well made (looks like stainless steel.

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
Since you already got these, can you confirm how they were shipped? Sometimes they roll these sometimes they fold. If folded, and when Vivid subsides I will be heading back to Germany. Just wondering if this could be stuffed in a suitcase. You mentioned you are getting wear in the middle...is it wearing through or just a visual thing? Do you often have stuff back there? Normally mine is empty but my biking/hiking/camping/skiing vehicle is getting old so this car will sooner rather than later have those duties. Which means it will have all the gear in there ready to go at a moment's notice.

I have a brand new German-made Zentimex Cargo Liner Trunk Mat for Opel Insignia (Buick Regal TourX). How much are you willing to pay?

1602795551805.png

fng

Delaware Ohio
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal Essence Frost White Tri-Coat
I ordered this for my sportback. It isn't something I'd want to have in the car all the time, but the waterproof material across the floor and up the sides will be useful when I have to haul bags of mulch, etc. I

Here it is in my Sportback with the back seats down, so the liner is attached to the front seat backs. I bought the large. One of the smaller ones would probably work with the back seats up...

Attachments

• IMG_20201011_163659.jpg
    IMG_20201011_163659.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 19

Brewer-ME-Regal

Buick Ownership
2019 Regal Sportback
Some more pictures of goodies I installed. Please note they were all obtained using by reading this forum so thanks to the folks that did the homework. Made it easy.
The picture below of the inserts that goes in the door handles. Seems to work great and I got them in all four doors.

View attachment 26307
Bought a set of these myself off eBay. Mine say Regal GS, but no big deal. Also bought a tray insert for the armrest.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
Although I like the standard cargo net that lays horizontally, I kinda missed the vertical, envelope, style I had in previous cars. I found this one on fleabay and decided to try it out. The overall look and design is very similar to the OEM net. So far, so good! Pictures from the listing:
1603232291695.png 1603232316282.png
1603232726006.png 1603232327361.png
Link: Rear Trunk Middle Envelope Style Cargo Net for Buick REGAL TourX Sportback 18-20

Hint: If you are interested in this cargo net, throw it in your "Watch" list and this seller offers a 5% discount after 24-48 hours ;)

Last edited:
Get your turbo buick badge right here!