Has anyone replace their Tourx wheels?

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
2014 Regal 2.0 Turbo AWD Trifecta Tune
Just because a company offers painting of wheels doesn't mean they will hold up. And powder coating any automotive part will not void the factory warranty. You really dont know anything about cars do you?

It sounds like you should run GM because you think you know more than them about cars. But then maybe not, all you know how to do is inspect parts and act like you're a machinist because you had a machine shop class in high school.

Last edited:

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
A guy I work with that powder coats wheels as a side business (and actually knows about cars unlike you) got a good laugh at your misconception about wheel finishes and the GM factory warranty not covering a factory wheel because it was powder coated. LOL

BoostedRegal2.0

Buick Ownership
You need to stop believing everything you copy & paste from the internet and learn about cars from people that actually have real world experience with them you wannabe.

Bald Regal

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
I will be replacing my wheels with a summer set up when the weather breaks here in NY. My factory set will be a dedicated snow set up(and I’m with you OP, I think they’re terrible looking).
As others have shared, factory is 18x8 ET40 with a 5 on 115 bolt pattern. I will be going more aggressive with offset.

JohnMC2010

Farmington Hills, MI
Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Regal TourX Preferred
I will be replacing my wheels with a summer set up when the weather breaks here in NY. My factory set will be a dedicated snow set up(and I’m with you OP, I think they’re terrible looking).
As others have shared, factory is 18x8 ET40 with a 5 on 115 bolt pattern. I will be going more aggressive with offset.
I'm excited to see what you come up with! I'm also not super enthusiastic about the look of the OE wheels.

DasWagen

Buick Ownership
2018 Tour x
That's my ride! Actually the wife's. Looks good with those wheels. And you took the plastic cladding off the wheel wells...so much better.

Strippers4Me

Buick Ownership
Tour X
Hey all new here but have been reading for weeks...

Picking up a new Tour X Friday and really dislike the wheels (they will become snows)

I'm thinking Cascada wheels should be a direct fit offset of 41 instead of 40 same bolt pattern (they are both Opels)

Now can we dig a little deeper has anyone put a bit larger tire on their car?
With the 20's I'm thinking 245/40/20 (+1.7)
or is there enough room to put this one in 235/45/20 (+3.9)
I think personally the wheel openings need to be filled out more

Rb0891

Indiana
What do you all think of these. Thinking I may do a silver or gray plasti dip on the wheels as I am not sure blackout will look as good on the rioja as it does on whit, red and silver.18143853456.jpg

RoRi

That actually looks really good. It's amazing that they're actually not bad looking wheels if you ditch the factory finish.

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
I actually like the TourX style wheels except they are about 8-10 lbs to heavy aluminum pot metal vs higher strength material.
Guess I was one of those guys from the GM Focus groups? PS the GM HD grills really are Fugly.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.