• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Opel Part Numbers for your Sport Tourer

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Haha not a new airbag from a dealer. One from a used car that wasn't deployed. I guess I should have said that so it didn't sound so strange.
I had a more NSFW version that was edited out. :LOL:
Anyway, please be careful when working on that. :)

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
I was able to source an insignia B OPC steering wheel but no luck on a used airbag, yet. Once I find something I'll try the swap and report.
Bummer. If you have a Buick version, Opel's steering wheel with not work with your Tourx due to different connecters, etc. Your airbag control module with not work since EU specs airbags are not only smaller but also have different ignitors as Uniqez mentioned above.

Uniqez

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia Country Tourer with Buick steering wheel, HMI and floor mats
I was able to source an insignia B OPC steering wheel but no luck on a used airbag, yet. Once I find something I'll try the swap and report.
Wondering if buick airbag will fit in?

Komatik

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Not sure if this helps anyone.

I just purchased my 19 and I am looking to do the GS conversion. I have all the front end and side skirts on order.

I have not been able to get a hold of Blitzparts for the Rear Bumper Exhaust Molding: 39117536.

I did find this part by Magna Tuning "Opel Insignia B CX Rear Bumper Extension"

I spoke with Zoltan at Magna Tuning and he says "The rear extension replaces the original diffuser."

They have been very responsive and helpful. I am taking the risk and ordering the bumper extension.
I am also ordering their rear wing.
Curious if you ever got the rear bumper extension and if it was a fit. Something about that rear diffuser and faux exhaust delete just sits right with me

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Tourx2NV

Received an update from RM-parts on my order. They’ve been great to work with and finally received the parts from Opel. Items are being shipped to the States today. They indicated Opel is very back logged and some part numbers are changing because of Peugeot’s takeover. Just a heads up to anyone else interested in doing a grill conversion with euro parts.

cabrala

I'd like to report back on a few Opel things...

Firstly, I used Welcome to the online shop of the genuine car parts pros for all purchases tied to decladding the rear end. They had competitive prices, were responsive to emails and shipped for 90 Euros, which I thought was a steal. Got everything in less than ten days.

Secondly, the rear exhaust extension has changed part numbers. It was 39117536 but is now 39215182.

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
I'd like to report back on a few Opel things...

Firstly, I used Welcome to the online shop of the genuine car parts pros for all purchases tied to decladding the rear end. They had competitive prices, were responsive to emails and shipped for 90 Euros, which I thought was a steal. Got everything in less than ten days.

Secondly, the rear exhaust extension has changed part numbers. It was 39117536 but is now 39215182.
Pictures please

rm-parts

Authorized Vendor
Latvia,Riga
Buick Ownership
OPEL AG Genuine parts.
Hello everyone there!

We are keep receiving orders from BUICK forum privately on the eBay account.

But for everyone here we have registered to help you upgrade, maintenance your cars with OPEL genuine parts directly from Europe.
Many of this forum users have askes us for parts.

So feel free to request part numbers privately !

Thank you everyone, you are the best.

For example , last customer quotation on Insignia conversation kit was:

1.jpg

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
Hello everyone there!

But for everyone here we have registered to help you upgrade, maintenance your cars with OPEL genuine parts directly from Europe.

View attachment 32980
Welcome to the forum.

rm-parts

Authorized Vendor
Latvia,Riga
Buick Ownership
OPEL AG Genuine parts.
Seems to be our profile is too young to receive and write private messages. Don't know actually how that works.

Last edited:

D2R

Michigan
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal TourX Essence
Perhaps work with the admin to get on this board?

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia TourX ;)
Here it is. Most of these parts have been ordered by myself and confirmed to work on my car. YMMV

Grill w/ ACC: 39028928
ACC bracket: 39079563 *

* ACC bracket requires minor trimming of plastic absorber behind bumper cover.

1630964944838.png

This the correct bracket ? I couldnt find the part number but found this listed used in Poland as Insignia Radar Mount.

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia TourX ;)
Hello everyone there!

View attachment 32980

Price for the rear parts needed to DeClad TourX ?

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners