• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Opel Part Numbers for your Sport Tourer

rm-parts

Authorized Vendor
Latvia,Riga
Buick Ownership
OPEL AG Genuine parts.
Price for the rear parts needed to DeClad TourX ?

Will send price quote later once will have price.

Need to understand that starting 2021 GM and PSA group killed their pricelists so all P/N now goes only on request and it takes some time until GM responds.

Waiting solution from their side about price-lists.

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
2018 Opel Insignia TourX ;)
Will send price quote later once will have price.

Need to understand that starting 2021 GM and PSA group killed their pricelists so all P/N now goes only on request and it takes some time until GM responds.

Waiting solution from their side about price-lists.

That would explain a lot as to why finding parts and prices online for the PSA Opel models has become a PIA.

Fortunately I think I got what I need used out of Poland. But know others would still be interested.

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
So got prices here:

GM 39117536 = 133
GM 39112658 = 461
GM 39112659 = 461

Prices in European EURO. This is what we can offer you.

That sounds about on par with what I have heard.. good that you can still get the parts.

I fortunately found these in Poland :)

Total was $1,250 US delivered to my partner in Poland :)

Fortunately I also have a crate shipping to the US from Poland so it won't cost me a fortune to ship either.

No description available.
1631030563705.png
1631030771646.png

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
Yeah buddy. Used always will be faster and cheaper!

So thats good. Happy about you.
Especially when looking for an assembly.. I will definitely keep you in mind though.

I know I got lucky and there are others wanting to do this..

My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw an OPC bumper listed on the Polish site, and for the price of a standard bumper..

Last edited:

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
Yep.. I am keeping with the TourX style. Its actually more the Sportback. BUT the European ones don't have the reflector on the fender ;)

So using a European front bumper will give it a more "correct" look.

1631103712997.png

This with the GS side skirts and the OPC skirt..

1631103875655.png

I believe that is the OPC "kit" for the body.

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
Yep.. I am keeping with the TourX style. Its actually more the Sportback. BUT the European ones don't have the reflector on the fender ;)

So using a European front bumper will give it a more "correct" look.

View attachment 33045

This with the GS side skirts and the OPC skirt..

View attachment 33046

I believe that is the OPC "kit" for the body.
This regular EU specs Insignia Sports Tourer, not OPC line

1631114579435.png

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
JUST found out.. Seems OPC died sometime around 2018-2019

The OPC Sport Tourer was a prototype and there never was an official one..

So guess I will be the first ;) Looks like all it is a sport tourer, with a OPC badge.

Last edited:

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
FWIW if someone else is looking to rebadge.. >>

Tough call if it doesn't sell, I will have three steering wheels and only two airbags. I can get another air bag but it will cost be $250 and as I personally don't need one. Not sure worth the hassle.

Looking to update and upgrade your Buick luxury automobile? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
Opel steering wheel will be a tough sell since only one person claimed that he was able to successfully retrofit Regal without showing any detailed photographic evidence. Buick's steering wheel has different connectors, harnesses, and slightly different functions I doubt that it can be easily transplanted.

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
Opel steering wheel will be a tough sell since only one person claimed that he was able to successfully retrofit Regal without showing any detailed photographic evidence. Buick's steering wheel has different connectors, harnesses, and slightly different functions I doubt that it can be easily transplanted.

Actually told quite the opposite.. US connector fits ALL 2018 Regals

1.jpg
ALL 2018 - 2020 Regals ( w/o Heated wheel )
2.jpg
ALL 2018 - 2020 Regals ( with Heated wheel )
s-l1600.jpg

Standard Opel Wheel has same plugs and thus would seem same harness as well

1631645244331.png

Now from all my comparisons.. I have done..

The pin outs look the same.. for the controls and the airbag. Even the Airbag connector.

1631646192585.png

Confirmed 39136242 the part number of the clock spring is the same.

The ONLY difference is the same as if you swap a Heated wheel with a non-Heated wheel. You need the wires for the heated part..

It DOES seem if the Flat bottom one with the paddles does have an extra connector and doubtful the paddels would work with the harness, but there for looks. The Standard wheel though does seem to not be a problem.

1631646435572.png

So not sure where the info that they are different came from, but I can't find any difference in wiring or harness.

GSi/OPC Wheel with paddles
2.JPG

Standard Opel Wheel

ex5.JPG

Last edited:

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
Also no different functions at all.

1631647361257.png

All the controls are in the same place.. the exception is the paddles.

Which simply will be there for show
:)

Otherwise its' simply a different look and size for the buttons.

1631647434295.png

Last edited:

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
The connectors look the same to no surprise that they would fit togerther. However, and admittedly it is hard to tell from the photos, but looking at the ones I can see the wires going into the Buick ones don't look the same or to be going to exact the same pin position.

GoinManta

Buick Ownership
The connectors look the same to no surprise that they would fit together. However, and admittedly it is hard to tell from the photos, but looking at the ones I can see the wires going into the Buick ones don't look the same or to be going to exact the same pin position.

It is hard, as I could not find the harness or part number in europe and could only go by the pictures.

But while the harness maybe different, I wouldn't think the pin out at the Car side would change.. Why would they do that ? Now would the pinout on the plugs change at the switches ? Sure, different switches with different slight configuration issue.

I will say its wierd like the air bag.. BUT while the colors for wires and some connectors are different.

The same wires go to the same pins for the air bags connectors for instance the others are hard to decipher. Maybe its a DOT vs EU thing..

It would make them have to make two different parts. Also as noted by two others they have simply plugged in the Opel harness and it worked with no codes. That straight forward.

Everyone is assuming they won't work BUT ignoring the fact that others have already proven it does.

I guess the real issue for me is that I already have 3 steering wheels and 2 airbags so I will know for sure. Its just that getting another airbag would be another $250+ and I would only be getting it for someone else.. That said, the kit I have already gotten, would need that air bag.. so I might as well get it.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!
Protect your vehicle from code scanners