• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Opel Part Numbers for your Sport Tourer

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
TourX Essence with Opel Insignia DNA.
I reached Adam a couple of times, I haven't heard from him since. In the past he was very responsive, I successfully ordered from him parts for a couple of hundreds of Euros, it was a very pleasant expereince.

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
This is a big surprise, he was very responsive in the past. 🔨🙋

His eBay store

Business seller information
blitzparts, Adrian Makowski
Adrian Makowski
At Blaffertsberg 29
42899 Remscheid, Germany
Germany

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership
I also reached Adrian through his blitzparts eBay Store on eBay. No reply, this leads me to believe that he doesn't want to deal with US-based buyers and deal with all hassle of international shipping to the US.

His former blitzparts.de site redirects to blitzparts | eBay Shops

danzig997

47°40′10″N 122°7′26″W
Buick Ownership

Wlepse

NNJ
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX Essence
Seems strange...sounded like he was always responsive. You would think even if he didn't want US business he would at least respond. Hope it isn't COVID related.

saab93driver

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX
Seems strange...sounded like he was always responsive. You would think even if he didn't want US business he would at least respond. Hope it isn't COVID related.
He was very responsive for my transaction and eager to do legwork to get the business. Last time though he logged onto this forum looks to be September 1.

.saint

I would also like to see some parts diagrams with listed part numbers. Is there a website available?

More-so looking for the black edition exterior bits part numbers. Lower front bumper air dams, in black, as well as the roof rails, outside tail lamps and window trim, in black.

Serfur78

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Not sure if this helps anyone.

I just purchased my 19 and I am looking to do the GS conversion. I have all the front end and side skirts on order.

I have not been able to get a hold of Blitzparts for the Rear Bumper Exhaust Molding: 39117536.

I did find this part by Magna Tuning "Opel Insignia B CX Rear Bumper Extension"

I spoke with Zoltan at Magna Tuning and he says "The rear extension replaces the original diffuser."

They have been very responsive and helpful. I am taking the risk and ordering the bumper extension.
I am also ordering their rear wing.

Attachments

• Opel-Insignia-B-CX-Rear-Bumper-Extension_picture_54607.jpg
    Opel-Insignia-B-CX-Rear-Bumper-Extension_picture_54607.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Opel-Insignia-B-CX-Rear-Bumper-Extension_picture_54608.jpg
    Opel-Insignia-B-CX-Rear-Bumper-Extension_picture_54608.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 9

Serfur78

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Love this thread and all the help everyone has been.

Here are some contacts I have made over the last two weeks that have been very helpful in finding and sourcing parts for my build.

Jason at H&R Springs put me in contact with Skyler Munro at Achtuning.com skyler@achtuning.com
He was able to get me the H&R Springs.

Skyler then put me in contact with Alex at Europrice LLC, europriceus@gmail.com
Alex has been able to source the follow Opel part #'s that were provided by @RoRi
Rear Bumper Exhaust Molding: 39117536
Rear Bumper OPC SideSkirt R: 39112659
Rear Bumper OPC Sideskirt L: 39112658
Alex normally deals with Audi but said "I am happy to help anyone with items as long as they can get me part numbers since I am not familiar with these items"

I have also purchased a rear wing and rear bumper extension from Magna Tuning. Zoltan, has been very helpful and even offered to located the OEM Opel parts. info@magnatuning.com

As for wheels I am not really sure what I am going to do at this time but Bryan Ogg at Detroit Wheel & Tire has been very responsive and helpful with OEM wheels Bryan@detroitwheelandtire.com

As for the rest of the GS parts I am working with my local dealer to find them.

Hope that this helps someone.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!