• This section is for help and assistance with 2018 and NEWER Buick Regals. If you need assistance with a 2011-2017 Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. If you need assistance with a 2010 or older Buick Regal, CLICK HERE. This notice may be dismissed by clicking the X in the right corner.

Pearl white owners

Wagon Man

Wagon, soon
Nice, thx Gentlemen.
Just now booked tickets to pick up my pearl white, or abalone, wagon next week.
Planning to use this product to keep it shiny and protected: Made for boats, salt water and harsh sun,
best I have ever used on my cars, works good, last a long time. F37C3217-5861-4ED2-A85F-58D62F5EA244.png

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Regal TourX
It's a very bright white, no yellow tint whatsoever. Here's a link to a post of the color under lots of florescent lighting: Paint Protection Film & Ceramic Coat Installed

So you can kind of get an idea of what the pearl density looks like, this is a close up of the hood reflecting the sun on a somewhat overcast day:
View attachment 20426
The close up shots look silver. Almost like all of the metallic flake outshines the white color. I don't think I'd believe that was actually white if I didn't have one myself lol.

FavaBean

DE
2018 Regal TourX Essence
My future wagon has that color, never seen it: Car is out of State, is this a metallic white with a yellow tint?
Or just a bright white?
[/QUOTE
Here's a pic in sunlight. I'm sharing because if you click zoom and view the original image, you'll see in the upper center how the metallic flecks pick up red, blue and green....

TourX 2.jpg

Also, I took the below picture back in 2018 when purchasing my TourX which has one Regal in Summit White and the other with White Frost Tricoat. As you can see they are VERY similar in color.

whites.jpg

Wagon Man

Wagon, soon
Picked up my WFT X yesterday in Swainsboro, GA and drove to Fort Lauderdale FL, 540 miles.
Good ride, but a bit noisy, turned out the tires was over inflated, operator error.
Will adjust to 32 psi today and should experience less tire noise,
Will clean and de-wax the wagon today, then apply the marine PTEF marine polish for a long lasting great shine.
(No, I don’t have stock in the company, instead I have been using this product for a year in Florida on vehicles and boats, pretty impressed with the results. Neighbors are friends are using it on their Porches, Harley’s and trucks, everybody swears by it)

FavaBean

DE
2018 Regal TourX Essence
My future wagon has that color, never seen it: Car is out of State, is this a metallic white with a yellow tint? Or just a bright white?
So, now that you've seen it... Any regrets?
I'm not confident the noise will go away by dropping a few psi (on FB you said 35,34,32,33 psi) but keeping my fingers crossed.

GermyShoe

Richardson, TX
Regal TourX
Picked up my WFT X yesterday in Swainsboro, GA and drove to Fort Lauderdale FL, 540 miles.
Good ride, but a bit noisy, turned out the tires was over inflated, operator error.
Will adjust to 32 psi today and should experience less tire noise,
Will clean and de-wax the wagon today, then apply the marine PTEF marine polish for a long lasting great shine.
(No, I don’t have stock in the company, instead I have been using this product for a year in Florida on vehicles and boats, pretty impressed with the results. Neighbors are friends are using it on their Porches, Harley’s and trucks, everybody swears by it)
dealer inflated mine to 35... so I'm guessing that is the recommended setting. Mine had been at 26 with no light going off for underinflation... but my gas mileage has been a surprising amount better... so I guess it's true about properly inflated tires being more economical.

Wagon Man

Wagon, soon
So, now that you've seen it... Any regrets?
I'm not confident the noise will go away by dropping a few psi (on FB you said 35,34,32,33 psi) but keeping my fingers crossed.
No regrets, I could have walked away, did not buy the wagon un-seen, just signed a purchase agreement before I saw it, but never put a dime down.
Beautiful car. :cool:
The door sticker says 32 psi in the tires, will try that and will calibrated the onboard pressure sensor display.

FavaBean

DE
2018 Regal TourX Essence
dealer inflated mine to 35... so I'm guessing that is the recommended setting. Mine had been at 26 with no light going off for underinflation... but my gas mileage has been a surprising amount better... so I guess it's true about properly inflated tires being more economical.
As @Wagon Man states, recommended is 32 psi.
If my memory serves me correctly, the low tire pressure alert starts at 22 psi. My 4th flat was a race to get home as I was losing approx 1 psi per minute. I felt the initial puncture and the subsequent thumps as the screw was driven in further with each revolution. I appreciated the DIC tire pressure screen that night!

Wagon Man

Wagon, soon
A few psi over if you go fast with a full load, but for noise I will try 32.
Stay tuned. (y)

Wagon Man

Wagon, soon
Found a very small chip on the leading edge of the hood, need touch-up paint:
The early posts in this thread lists several options for touch-up, paint some from Europe, some from eBay, which is the correct, or “best” paint?
Did not wash and detail the car today, too windy, will try again when the weather settles down.
Did small stuff instead, Buick app connected to Onstar, SiriusXM Account transferred, cleaned inside of the windows, ordered a cargo liner from weather tech, etc. (their sun shades were a bit pricey, any other brand with a custom fit to this model car?)

D2R

Michigan
2019 Regal TourX Essence
The early posts in this thread lists several options for touch-up, paint some from Europe, some from eBay, which is the correct, or “best” paint?
Did not wash and detail the car today, too windy, will try again when the weather settles down.
Did small stuff instead, Buick app connected to Onstar, SiriusXM Account transferred, cleaned inside of the windows, ordered a cargo liner from weather tech, etc. (their sun shades were a bit pricey, any other brand with a custom fit to this model car?)
I bought my sunshades from this vendor before.

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Regal TourX
The one that I originally posted about, is from overseas. But ACDelco now has a touch-up paint pen here as well. That did not exists when I was looking. As long as you have the correct paint code, I'd imagine that both are likely the same product with different labels.

Get your turbo buick badge right here!