• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Pearl white owners

Wagon Man

Buick Ownership
Wagon, soon
Dang!
Somewhere between Anchorage and Fairbanks!
Wrong, born and raised in Norway, then screwed up and emigrated to Alaska, just as cold and dark..
Discovered palm trees and sunshine a few years later and moved to the Virgin Islands.
Many years later ended up in Florida @25.5 North. Now spoiled, can never go back to the cold countries, thin blooded and happy with blue skies and warm sun.. :cool:

Speaking of Pearl White Tricoat paint: Got the Wagon polished and detailed today, looks good,
BB90405B-E249-49FF-B32C-1F447B45B2D6.jpeg FEC65017-D77C-4039-95B1-D9F957C2544F.jpeg

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
For the pearl white lovers, here's a shot I took a while back and forgot I had. The pearl really shines over the front fender in this photo. Just a reference. IMG_20190720_135514.jpg

mike69440

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence
For the pearl white lovers, here's a shot I took a while back and forgot I had. The pearl really shines over the front fender in this photo. Just a reference. View attachment 21124
Is that what my car's paint would look like if It were washed & waxed? Maybe till I got 1/2 way down my long driveway.

Jack GS

SUPPORTING MEMBER
Metro Detroit
Buick Ownership
2019 Regal GS
@mike69440, that's exactly what it would look like! It's all about that ceramic coat, and maybe the fact that I don't drive it on dirt roads, gravel roads, in the rain, or at all in the winter.

...Probably has more to do with the ceramic coat and not all that other stuff though, right? Lol

carsrmilife

Brighton, MI
Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
@mike69440, that's exactly what it would look like! It's all about that ceramic coat, and maybe the fact that I don't drive it on dirt roads, gravel roads, in the rain, or at all in the winter.

...Probably has more to do with the ceramic coat and not all that other stuff though, right? Lol
Drive (limited driving?) that thing like it’s a special edition Porche, and it’ll last you forever 😜 That is a great shot, revealing the pearl in the paint. It should glisten a lot more than it does for the $1000 extra cost! I so often forget I have pearl white. My RAM is the exact same way though. Guess I’m stuck on how good the Bonneville SSEI/GXP in pearl white looked.

Turbo Buick Badge