• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Roadmasters found for sale.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
1995 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon - $4000 Beautiful car, runs and drives perfect, LT1 350. 152000 miles. within the last 6 months had a major tune up including new optispark distributer, new coil, new ingition modual, new plugs and wires, new water pump. also new heater core. everything works as it should. cold ac, hot heater.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4881477224.html

Magicer

Buick Ownership
Buick
Its really a very nice car and its of old generation that i love the most.I want to know how much you deserve for it.I would like to buy it on a manageable price.

Hoodogie

fl
Buick Ownership
95 Buick RMW 96 Buick RMW
IMG_0136.jpg for sale 96 Roadmaster Wagon call for details located in Florida $3800 954-605-0775

Magicer

Buick Ownership
Buick
That,s really good that you give me number of the person who own this car and this submitted like is also very beneficial.Thanks in advance for this help.I like it so much.

jpl02

DeLand, FL
Buick Ownership
2014 LaCrosse
I have just traded in my 1993 RMS to Kaiser Buick/GMC in DeLand, Florida. It is a good car, but has become increasingly problematic as my daily driver, so I made the difficult decision to trade it in.

If anyone is interested, you can contact the dealership. Here is info on the car:

White/Burgundy interior (cloth)
141,500 miles
Non-smoker
I'm the third owner - first owner was an old lady who babied it, second owner was a friend from college who owned it for a year and half, and I purchased it in October 2007
A/C blows cold
50% tires
Tow package came installed
What's not working?
Passenger front window does not roll properly
Truck carpet would need to be replaced
Clearcoat has come off on front fender and hood
Has mysterious problem cutting off after a warm starm - only happens in warm weather. Did not happen during winter, and if you rev it up it will drive fine - more of an annoyance

That's the low down. I would have rather liked to sell it to a Roadmaster enthusiast, but logistically it would be very difficult. I hope someone snatches my baby up and she doesn't end up in a scrap yard.

Feel free to message me if you want to know more. The dealer has a website - just Google Kaiser Buick GMC DeLand.

Thanks.

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
With all the problems you mentioned, the car is worth less than 1K. It will probably go to the scrap yard, or auction from the dealer, unless someone is willing to buy it just for parts. :sad: "At this point & time, what difference does it make", it would draw far more from parting it out, than the auction sale could get.

Last edited:

ishai1856

Buick Ownership
Buick
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/5224549369.html
37000 miles, roadmaster hearse
This is a 1994 Buick Roadmaster Hearse. It only has 37000 factory miles. V8 engine, automatic transmission. Power steering, brakes,etc. Cold air conditioning. Beautiful factory maroon paint and upholstery. Runs and drives excellent. Great for advertising or whatever! $5500.00 or best offer.
775-772-7605 No text please. Surfboard not included.

Pedal Commander