• If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense...

Roadmasters found for sale.

SmackMule

Hillsboro
Buick Ownership
'95 & '96 Roadmaster Sedans
1996 RMS with 85K original miles. Has a transmission problem -- no reverse. In an earlier CL post, the seller didn't mention the tranny issue. Once I found out, she was willing to sell for $1900, down from $2600. If I could fix a tranny, I would be all over it. You could probably get for less. Located in middle-of-nowhere northern WA.
http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/5309888805.html

HotZ28

Buick Ownership
1996 Roadmaster Limited Collectors Edition 58k - 1996 PAU
The trans rebuild would cost $1200 to $2500 depending on the shop FIRM price quotes. Never, EVER allow a shop to work on it with only an ESTIMATE for a repair/rebuild, you would be sorry! Unfortunately, the trans rebuild would equal the value of the car at this point. Since it is a '96, it may be a Collector Edition, but does not appear to have the Prestige package. 1K would be a fair price!!

sidewinder

Brainerd, MN
Buick Ownership
'92 RMW
MINNEAPOLIS CRAIG'S LIST

Selling my one-owner '92 RMW. I just don't use it anymore. It's in great shape and all original. For full details and pictures see my Craig's List ad at

http:\\minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/cto/5686640423.html

jsikors2

Buick Newbie
Buick Ownership
Buick
I'm selling mine. I posted my own thread. Do you want me to link it here? Don't want to co-opt your thread...

Ebrumlow

Buick Ownership
1992 Roadmaster Estate Wagon
I have a 1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon thats blue with the woodgrain, Blue leather, and 83000 original miles. I am the 2nd owner.