• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

TourREX owner

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX Essence
Today at approx. 3:00 PM I saw a maroonish TourX exiting I 93 onto I 89 in Bow, NH. This is the first TourX that I've seen on the road since I bought mine in May. Might it have been anyone on this forum? PS. It really looked sharp.
We wanted the dark red metallic style with light interior. Another dealer gave us a great price on a black / ebony one. WE bought it two weeks ago. Realized there would not be any more and thus decided to trade sooner than intended. Shame the style never caught on Great concept of German engineered AWD turbo charged wagon like many from Mercedes, BMW, etc from some years ago. Guess I lean toward old fashion and not just dumpy SUV for everyone. Glad you like them too

Pedal Commander