• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

Saw my first TourX in the wild today.

TourREX owner

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX Essence
Today at approx. 3:00 PM I saw a maroonish TourX exiting I 93 onto I 89 in Bow, NH. This is the first TourX that I've seen on the road since I bought mine in May. Might it have been anyone on this forum? PS. It really looked sharp.
We wanted the dark red metallic style with light interior. Another dealer gave us a great price on a black / ebony one. WE bought it two weeks ago. Realized there would not be any more and thus decided to trade sooner than intended. Shame the style never caught on Great concept of German engineered AWD turbo charged wagon like many from Mercedes, BMW, etc from some years ago. Guess I lean toward old fashion and not just dumpy SUV for everyone. Glad you like them too

LOGO

Buick Ownership
2018 TourX
Spotted a bright red and a black One today and saw a white one like ours last week as well.
Two out of three had tinted windows.

We got the tint and little Clearshield applied and I have the rear emblem and center caps so far and trying to figure out how to switch to Opel front grille badge.

Clearshield balance to come soon and not soon enough.

A dump truck peppered our car today and I now have a chip in the windshield at 599 miles.

They don’t stay new forever I guess!

TourREX owner

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX Essence
Spotted a bright red and a black One today and saw a white one like ours last week as well.
Two out of three had tinted windows.

We got the tint and little Clearshield applied and I have the rear emblem and center caps so far and trying to figure out how to switch to Opel front grille badge.

Clearshield balance to come soon and not soon enough.

A dump truck peppered our car today and I now have a chip in the windshield at 599 miles.

They don’t stay new forever I guess!
The broken windshield is no fun. Especially not on a new car. Ours has about same amount of miles and hope it does not have that problem soon. Best wishes. I love ours but am sorry they are not apparently going to sell more as Buick name as it is a great AWD turbocharged sport wagon

jclin4

Buick Ownership
2019 TourX Essence
I had my TourX for 3 days when I entered a highway, a rock from nowhere hit the windshield. Left a divot and a 3” crack. By end of day the crack grew longer than a dollar bill.

All covered by insurance fortunately. Windshield replacers asked if I had lane drift detection (I didn’t). I guess the windshield is different based on whether you have DC2 or not.

TourREX owner

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX Essence
Windshield would be different. We have that added feature so not wanting to have to have anything replaced any time soon.

G-376648

The good news is although it cracked a little I may be able to get by with chip repair, so we'll see today.

The only good thing about replacing it is I'd get rid of the Fuyao glass and go with a better piece like Pickerington.

And last night I saw another bright red wagon, so three spots in one day was quite unusual!

Map18TTourX

Buick Ownership
2018 Tourx
I think we have a disproportionate amount of Tour X's up here in New Hampshire. Mine is a smoke grey Essence in Bedford. If you ever see one on 293 or 93 between Manchester and the MA state line, chances are it's me.
i am Londonderry, also smoked. look for the MachoMan ;)

TourREX owner

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX Essence
I think we have a disproportionate amount of Tour X's up here in New Hampshire. Mine is a smoke grey Essence in Bedford. If you ever see one on 293 or 93 between Manchester and the MA state line, chances are it's me.
Probably the AWD features are great there. I wanted it for Florida heavy rain water ponding on the highways

TourREX owner

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX Essence
i am Londonderry, also smoked. look for the MachoMan ;)
I have only seen one other one on the road. It is white and from the town across the bridge. I had trouble finding many in dealer lots for sale once I learned (my assumption) from helping a friend look for a vehicle that 2020 TourX must be non existent so I started looking for and purchased a 2019 which I love but have less than 500 miles on it to this point

Amherst MA
Buick Ownership
Prospective Purchaser of 2018 or 2019 Buick Regal Sportback Essence AWD
Noticed one today for the first time, in Adams MA.
(Around 3:30, turning left from Maple Street at the President McKinley statue.)
Really nice looking wagon for sure.
Even liked the color, red but not like the typical automotive red that just seems to be begging for a speeding ticket.
But just as I previously calculated that Subaru has been selling sixty-something Outbacks for every TourX, that's probably how many Outbacks I saw today.

TourREX owner

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick TourX Essence
Noticed one today for the first time, in Adams MA.
(Around 3:30, turning left from Maple Street at the President McKinley statue.)
Really nice looking wagon for sure.
Even liked the color, red but not like the typical automotive red that just seems to be begging for a speeding ticket.
But just as I previously calculated that Subaru has been selling sixty-something Outbacks for every TourX, that's probably how many Outbacks I saw today.
There appears to only be one white one here in our area in addition to our black one. Local dealer has white and gray ones for sale. I tried to buy locally but they wanted too much for the gray one considering it also did not have sights and sounds package the other 3 had that we considered before getting a great deal on the metallic black one

JenkkiMike

I saw a white Tour X on 101 heading west in Amherst, NH last night around 8:45pm. It seems to me that Buick has sold a lot of these in NH. There are still 1000 Suburus to every Tour X at least. In my town the BMW and Audi wagons are pretty popular as well.

G-169352

Not the first but saw a White Tour-X parked at my local Publix last week. Sticker on rear shows it was bought at the Buick dealer in Leesburg FL.

Was at my dealer, Danny Len Buick in Mt. Dora FL. Still has two 2019’s in stock. One White. One Maroon.
I tried to deal with Danny Len for the red one or the white one. At the time, they did not want to go as low as teh Bartow dealer did for its only one (Metallic Black). the Danny Len red one has sold and now the white one is shown on website at a super price if anyone wants it. Guess they decided to get rid of it after all.

wagonlover56

Silicon Valley CA
Buick Ownership
2018 TourX Essence April 2018 Build Date
I live in the heavily populated (and heavily trafficked) Silicon Valley/S.F. Bay area and I have yet to see another Tour X on the road. The only one besides mine that I've ever seen is parked in a driveway that I pass by when biking. That Tour X owner also has a Pontiac G6. I like the exclusivity of my Tour X. Makes me glad I didn't buy a Subaru Outback as I see MANY of those in my travels.

Turbo Buick Badge