• Hint: Use a descriptive title for your new message
    If you're looking for help and want to draw people in who can assist you, use a descriptive subject title when posting your message. In other words, "2008 LaCrosse" isn't going to indicate to anybody that you need help. However, "Need help with my 2008 LaCrosse" will. Be as descriptive as you can. Please use common sense... This message can be closed by clicking the X in the top right corner.

TourX Cargo Liner

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Looks like design would hold lots of moisture, and is solid rubber so is waterproof.

Last edited:

MHoyt

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Tour X Essence
Here is the "Clear" cargo mat for the TourX with cargo rails, nice fit, since it's just cut from a roll, no raised lip on the edges. Definitely seems pretty heavy duty, although maybe a bit overpriced and not exactly clear.

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Here is the "Clear" cargo mat for the TourX with cargo rails, nice fit, since it's just cut from a roll, no raised lip on the edges. Definitely seems pretty heavy duty, although maybe a bit overpriced and not exactly clear.

View attachment 14537
Should have got the tan, in my not so humble opinion.

MHoyt

Buick Ownership
2018 Buick Tour X Essence
Should have got the tan, in my not so humble opinion.
Agreed, would go with the tan if I could change it

Loodle

Buick Ownership
Tourx
Fyi, the Lloyds mats are available on autoanything.com and they will send a 20% coupon which can be applied. Just ordered the cargo mat for the rails.

In related news, if anyone is interested in a Buick cargo liner I will have one available (NE Ohio).

jfgesquire

Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX

L J

Buick Ownership
Regal TourX
Color match not great, theIMG_20190401_121913098_HDR.jpg universal Weathertech mats I got at Costco match better.

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Fyi, the Lloyds mats are available on autoanything.com and they will send a 20% coupon which can be applied. Just ordered the cargo mat for the rails.

In related news, if anyone is interested in a Buick cargo liner I will have one available (NE Ohio).
Just received my Lloyd Northridge mat from autoanything.com. Color is a bit dark, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I do like being able to use the cargo rails. For those more OCD on color match, I believe this Lloyd product may work

- note the "ivory" color:

Lloyd Mats RubberTite Rubber Floor Mats

IMG_9911.jpg

murf5048

Buick Ownership
2019 Buick Tourx Essence C1&2, Sights & Sounds
The buick mat is reversible, so if you prefer the rubber side up you can flip it over. It just takes a little work to pop the curved edges over. It even has the logo on the other side. The Opel sites advertise it as reversible, no idea why Buick doesn't.
Does the Buick OEM mat cover the rails? Thanks.

Kriptonite

Buick Ownership
2018 regal tourx
Where are you getting the rub strips that I have seen in some of the pictures? I would like to have one for the rear bumper as well because putting a wheelchair in and out will eventually scrape it up.

Zaxer

MKE
Buick Ownership
2018 Regal TourX
Where are you getting the rub strips that I have seen in some of the pictures? I would like to have one for the rear bumper as well because putting a wheelchair in and out will eventually scrape it up.
you can find one in this post:

2018+ Regal: All Things Accessories

I actually went with this one as it covers the outside corner, as it’s easier to pivot heavier things to load in. A bit pricey but it works well:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07DGJ1NB8?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

Last edited:
Pedal Commander